Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports

Go down 
+11
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
F1RacerDan
Ari_Zijlstra
ajbrown
Alex
DFRACING1
jayzeewood
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
Cosie
MattLeonowicz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports Empty
PostSubject: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:12 am

POST YOUR REPORTS BELOW

Last edited by MattLeonowicz on Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
Cosie

Cosie

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:17 am

all race fuel runs today and car feels better than yesterday on lite fuel.brought something from indy thats working here
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:45 am

Today, i concentrated mainly on analysing the behaviour of the hard Pirelli tyres, which seems a bit different here to what i saw in testing, partly because the track surface has very different characteristics.
Also i am happy with the way the car is going. At the start there was a bit of understeer and im still way off from having perfect grip at the front, but it went better than i was expecting.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:50 am

vodafone mclaren mercedes
the team arives in australia with high hopes for the week weather forcasts have said damp week so will be a tricky week,
A cooper will begin testing the car in a day or so untill then i will be testin alone .
day 1 was system checkin and learning gettin feel for car and low abs settings
times saturday was ok
sunday morning was poor lost over a 2nd but came back after dinner to get back into the 35s but no 34s yet just hopin to find more time over the week

Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:51 am

Saftey car..... ok lost the key's but as we are in the home of the amber nectuar the SC team have opened a tent with fosters and they are all chillied out there untill the teams have a better understanding of the track.

They did however go out on track last night for a recon lap or 2 and are glad to say we like the car. Ffoster's how ever did not have the tent set up when we got back so we took the OGL test car out for a spin. OMG team Matt&Dave have done a great job on the car and the SC/RC team are very thankfull that they have been given a full F1 car to mess around in over the season. Oh look the tent is open again ..... well you know where to find us we are in the Foster's tent gu'day all see you all on track...... shrimp on th....... nice cold one ple....... oh this thing still on CLICK
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:39 am

Ferrari

Driver 1

Australia testing report.

So here we go another season about to kick off, as we all head to oz,
so far so good for myself, pace is ok, and car is very stable,

Car so far is handaling the conditions well, once we get on the wet stuff we can do it
with confidence, and attack.

a lot of work to do before the weekend,
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:16 am

Mclaren test report
with alex now arrived back home and startin set up work things are goin very well
today found more of a rythem and took the car int the high 33s feel i can get a few tenths lower so far very happy with things 2 secs of main runners so not to bad
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:47 am

Dave's already won.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:54 am

your so negative
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:56 am

Just my opinion which will be right come Sunday lol
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:29 am

hopeless race this will be, brakes just lock up evertime at evry corner Tried everything to solve the problem but i seem to be doomed this season.......
will think about if i race this sunday Sorry cunnie but its undriveable.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:36 am

arjan its practice easy mate you carnt just break mega late now unless you no how to
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:51 am

slowly getting there but still getting used to car and setup as only had it since saturday then having to mess around with the wheel has cost me a lot of testing time. in the mid to low 33s atm but car just doesnt feel like im getting the most out of it.

not seen Nick around but im sure hes been testing offline (i hope lol)
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

well after some Good tips From Haz it went better and better. im in the mid to low 33 now.
will test when i can, but im more hopefull for sunday than before Razz.
Well i should say roll on sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:23 am

FOSTERS TENT HAD THE GRID GIRLS IN TODAY Gu'Day HAD BY ALL oh pics can be seen HERE
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:38 am

I really really hope that all those quick laps on the Hotlaps board are on "not quite race fuel" and with the boost wound up or Im in deep deep sh*t. Ive been trying to get used to the car all week but the car just doesnt want to get used to me.
My journey through the pen-ultimate corner is more akin to a dancing on ice audition than F1 racing.

Wind up the downforce and diff settings and hope to the heavens that I can just stay on.
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:48 am

after a few days off from rfactor (well earned break i think) seeing as i didn't really have a week of when you guys did due to me working on the mod.

i am back to testing tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm

i did i high fuel runs and im happy because if find setup for race!!! today i will do i low fuel runs
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:08 am

A few race stints just completed to finalise race set upp. and with a race sim done yesterday i got a chance to complete fuel loads and stratagi,

ive adjusted a few things on the car to make it a more comfotable ride, this could cost me in quali, maybe p3 is the target, but with race set up being so vital, as that = your quali set up to, it might not be so bad,

looking forward to the opener gonna be a good close race.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:10 am

Harv looks untouchable on quali so I'll be targeting dave, hopefully Harv's extra top speed will hurt him in the race and I can try jump him and battle with Dave for the win. I'd be happy with a podium though, or just a clean race
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:31 am

Did some last setup work and found some good improvements during the day and I feel quite comfortable with the balance of the car.
I saw the pace of others with low fuel and im really impressed with their pace. I think its realistic to say that the teams aim is to get both cars into top5 for both Qualifying and Race.
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:38 am

not sure how im doing really as one minute im fast the next im slow lol not changed anything too which is the annoying thing! gunna keep plodding on and see what happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Mythos

Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:40 am

After the great performance of the car at the test season, now at Australia the car seems very unstable.
The target in Melbourne is to finish the race to take some data from the car ONLY. Of course if the car can pass from the 107% rule.
I'm so disappointed.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:24 am

testing today i found the car slower then yesterday not sure why havent changed a thing
so just continuing runs and keepin rythem
just wanna finnish race with maybe a point but finnishin is priority with all the brake faliures that hinderd my last season.
alex seems to be doing well so not all bad
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

good night of testing for me, good 70 laps under my belt Wink found a few things with the setup and got the car consistent now just gotta work on my pace. Looking for decent points on Sunday and to have an incident free race!

wont be testing till Saturday as La Noire is out 2moz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next