Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valencia - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+12
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
mindgap
Alex
Mihajlo Stojkovic
Filippos NomiKos
QuickNick
matt-e-g-2010
massa94
arcticwolve100
DFRACING1
Alonso0506
MattLeonowicz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Valencia - Testing / Race reports  Empty
PostSubject: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 am

Valencia - Testing / Race reports  Valencia-circuit-press-conference_2614594
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 am

Ok first report from Valencia. BTW the pics above is like Webber and alonso see the Borg coming into the room and wanna take everyone with em into their ship. webbers like wtf they wont take me lol.

Anyway did some laps and the version of track aint the best but ok gotta deal with it and as i really like the track itself i got to rythmn quick and im already happy with setup and everything else.

Only thing is even the harder tyre looks to make 11-12 laps max wich isint what it should be so maybe there something we can do???
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 am

fuck off this is the best version of Valencia in rfactor, i spent hours looking for one lol

looking ok in testing atm, seem to be putting down some solid times
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 am

Day 1 -

Solid 1st day, found a good balence quite fast, and did quick times straight out the box.
Adjusted the set up and was 0.3 up, but didnt finisheh the lap as myself and cosie got together. hehe,

anyway long week to go plenty of time to improve car.
tyres dont last long but makes for a much better race, more mixed stops etc, looking 4ward to it.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:58 am

done a few laps today just to get used to track not been able to do much as i spent most the day makin video replay
more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 am

Initial laps looking ok, what is concerning is not brakes for me but tyre wear. I think that it will be interesting to see the strategies used by others as for me 3 stops at least with how hard i am on the tyres
Back to top Go down
matt-e-g-2010

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:23 am

just noticed maximum fuel allows for 47 laps, race distance is 57, is this a bug?
need to test brakes due to my retirement in Canada due to failure even though had duct 5. possibly to harsh due to my driving so trying to be as smooth as possible but also efficiant.

Last edited by matt-e-g-2010 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 am

fuel is way out here
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 am

u'll probably need around 190-200 litres
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 am

Day 2 -

Another solid day. made another 0.4 on my time wich i can do from the 1st lap.
and have also improved car to make last 2 corner easy, which has also improved life of the tyres.

but like the last 2 races have proved, pace is one thing crossing the line in 1st is what counts, so a lot of work is needed to make sure this happens,

breaks are getting hotter here then in canada, so high duct needed, and thicker pads,

more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Filippos NomiKos

Filippos NomiKos

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:53 am

I need a reserver driver for valencia s race.Loucas is banned.i dont know if i can hire for one or more races a reserver driver.and i dont know if because loucas is out this weekend if i can take other person. plz matt or anybody reply here to know what to do.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 am

testin this afternoon gave good results feelin lot more confidant in the car now since i changed some spring settings in the wheel thanxs to cosie got more control now instead of car feelin so lose hopin times will get better low 42s now happy even if i dont go any faster
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 am

Day 3 -

Car feeling great, dont think itll get better.
times are nice n consistant without taking risks, so all good,
tomorrow will do race sim to finalise everything.
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:26 am

Ok dome some testing with my teammate and we made sure everything is fine for sunday.

Car overall feels good and i cant wait to see how i will performe in Qualifying.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:07 am

carried on with some testing today happyer with my progresion so far,
done running on both options and primes to see how i feel on them
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am

Done some laps today, quite happy with pace. Been looking at Hotlaps not as far off as i usually am mainly becuase i spent about 4 hours last night tweaking alot on the car. I will be at practice but will be in commentary box for a majority of the session hopefully with justin. Hopefull of a finish this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mihajlo Stojkovic

Mihajlo Stojkovic

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 am

Have to say that I can't make tonight practice, but I will attend tomorrow race
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:45 am

Confidence is high for tomorrow

Race pace is sorted, car is all set up to last the heavey breaking this time. and to look after everything,
Still pace is good, and now alex is back hes the main threat.

Quali i think will be good, i do some runs then not quali pace but light ish fuel,

lets hope ppl stay calm at start and have a good 1..
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 am

Broadcast

Part 1 - http://www.livestream.com/onlinegamingleague/video?clipId=flv_6b565bf5-47c9-4194-82d8-993840d0de6e

Part 2 - http://www.livestream.com/onlinegamingleague/video?clipId=flv_55527778-12c9-480f-ad70-ac4ad4c65623
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 am

was doin a last check on everything and it was all fine.

Was doin a run on less fuel later and was also feeling good
Back to top Go down
mindgap

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 am

practice went well pace seems good for the race, just want to say thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome after being away for some time keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 am

had an interesting practice

race pace was not wot i expected though
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:12 am

I cant tell you how fucked off I am, week after week after week of friggin re-starts for stupid crashes at T1 and all the time people saying we only ever gonna re-start for lag then the one fucking time I have lag NO FUCKING RE-START. Thanks guys really fucking appreciate it. Someone agree a fucking standard and stick to it.

My race https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl14x2xu2_g

Last edited by Dan"Ribster"Ribbans on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:18 am

*This is reli starting to get on my tits now, first of had a reli fun race battling loads of people few bumps here and there but was on for a podium place after my accident so would of been a good recovery, then engine dies yet again. this time had radiator on 4 dno how much more of this i can take
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 am

well Qauly was one the best ones in my carreer p4 not bad at all after i tought i would like be at like p8 after an disaster week of testing but finaly found the pace and i was verry good.

Race- the best 25 laps of my carrreer could compete whit the top 5 apart from david ofcourse cus he is god Razz.
than my left front brake went and crashed whit 290 in the barrier coud save the car prettty much but than sufferd major brakes problem lost them all so i putted my car out on the bridge and retired Again a non finish behind my name.
this is the worsed season i had so far. But as Ayrton senna said '' even if i have some problems,i always look at the next race because 1 race i have no change but next one or the next 5 will be good against 1 bad one you need to make the numbers bigger''.
as i was happy whit my god almighty pace i had in my eyes im looking forward to the next race at silverstone and i hope i can finish there Very Happy.
Well this was my report for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next