Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valencia - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+12
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
mindgap
Alex
Mihajlo Stojkovic
Filippos NomiKos
QuickNick
matt-e-g-2010
massa94
arcticwolve100
DFRACING1
Alonso0506
MattLeonowicz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cosie

Cosie

Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 am

Front left brake failure:(
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 am

Finaly jeez,

Quali
- Well looking at hotlaps my PB was pole, but in quali i locked up, and
lost that 0.1, and that let alonso slip though. and get pole,

Race - Well as in prac starts last night all my starts were good,
And again when it counts i went from p2 to p1 right off lthe line.
Arjan got a mega start and was p2, and this left me to build a big gap.

Just after 1st pit sc as deployed, arjan still p2.. on the restart i pulled out again,
lead was about 20seconds, and in middle of race b4 sc came out again.
and wen went in, i again pulled out again..

Was
serprised at my pace, only time i lost lead was after 3rd stop, but i
passed morgan and haz straight away,, haz being very fair, thnks.

So
crossed the line to take the win, and extend lead in title race,
finally after 2 bad races with net and breaks,, was a big relife to get
this win.

we now head to silverstone, home gp so wanna do well here,

Big well done to alonso, and dan p3 with no breaks lol,,
haz so unlucky mate 3rd wen engine bang last lap,

and lee solid drive m8 great pace,

cheers lads

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

wooohooo 6th place dident get lapped
started on options then went to primes got as high as 4th battled with haz morgy and alonso but dident have pace
was doin well on me own last stop was tryin to catch matt leon but couldent get him
last lap my brakes left front went but haz engine also failed so i crawled by for 6th place , dunno where me tm was yet,
as for hazz sweet revenge he he he nah unlucky bud
and i never seen dave for the 1st race ever in my rf history but that felt wierd aye dave lol
roll on silver stone

ps cunnie u aint quiting just yet
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 am

1 WORD

EPICCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!

QUALLI GOT IN TOP 10 DECIDED NOT TO DO A LAP BUT RACE THERE IS SO MUCH THAT HAPPENED ME AND MY TEAM MATE BATTLE FOR 30 LAPS EXCHANGING POSITIONS TIME AND TIME AGAIN HE WAS SO FAIR ITS UNREAL AND THE PRESSURE OFF THINKIN WHILE RACING DONT HIT YOUR TEAM MATE IS MASSIVE ANY WAY SC MATT HAD TO PIT UNDER SC GOT A PEN AND SCREWED HIM A BIT I WAS DRIN UNDER SC WITH OUT ANY TYRES SC WENT IN I WAS THINKING OKK IM IN 2ND BUT 6TH IS MY BEST SHOT THN I PITTED COME OUT IN 5THW AS OKK 1 POSITIAN BETTER MORGAN PITTED WTF DAN PITTED WTF I WAS JUST BEHIND DAN THEN PUSHING LIKE HELL HE WAS ABIT TO QUICK NOTICED MY TYRES GETTING WRECKED SLOWED THE CAR WAS HAPPY WITH 4TH THEN DANS BREAKS WENT AND HE WOULDNT LET ME BY RESPECT MATE CUS I WOULDNT EITHER GOT PAST WAS LIKE UNLUCKY MATE THEN WAS IN 3RD FEW CORNERS LEFT ENGINE WENT

MY PERSONNAL BEST RACE EVER NEVA MADE A MISTAKE THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A MAJOR SET FORWARD AND IM CONFIDENT OFF KEEPING IT UP GLAD MY TEAM MATE GOT 5TH AS IF HE HADNE3T BEEN SCREWED HE WOULD HAVE PROBS BEEN ON THE PODIUM

BRING ON MY HOME GP AS MANY OTEHRS IT IS ALL SO

WD DAVE DAN FLO MATT BASICALLY EVRY 1 THAT FINISHED
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 am

Ok first of all i wanna replay to rib your right we said we restart for lags/net failure but we didnt so we need to make sure whats goin on otherwise lots of drivers will be dissapointed.

To corry dunno why your engine failed looks like mercedes engine aint good lol just kiddin
now really i dont know why your engine failed and i feel really sorry for you m8 as you were quick as fuck and im sure you would have got my over race distance. Now we need to find out what happend and solve it.

Now to my Race weekend.

Quali: Q1 was good tested last changes and get rythmn for q2 and q3

Q2 was good aswell first time out with softs and really low fuel.

Q3 was awesome and i got the pole i was waiting for so long and it felt so damn good.

Race:

Start was bad lost to arjan and couldnt even keep up to him and had a very quick corry right up my ass.
Now pitted lap 12 after sc and i managed to get a gap to others behind and kept it.
I had some damage after i hit wall lap 1 on the start wich you can may see on lee`s race vids. I repaired all the damaged in my 2nd stop and thats why dan was close behind me then.

Next i was havin nice battles with dan, and awesome battle with andrew who pitted under sc and i had to pass him to get anything or even a chance at dave. Got andrew after 3 laps behind him. Then behind haz got him under braking into hairpin in sector 2.

Gotta say all drivers very fair and nice.

At end matthew well done p8 is very good and also fillipos in p9 well done you 2. Also Lee with p6 and sorry for haz,cunnie,corry,arjan and others that didnt finish.

Congrats to dave for win will be hard to beat him especially that nxt race is the
"HOME RACE" of nearly everyone so i guess everyone is fired up and wants to be extra strong.

See ya all on the Silverstone track
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 am

Quali = 5 or 6th

Race = too much tyre wear meant an extra pit stop compared to rivals.

Good start, but cautious into turn 1. Battle with florian and corry i think. It all got very close, and hit by dan up the rear. Next lap he was overtaking me as i was overtaking corry; Dan hit my sidepod and I somehow caught the slide. Dan, sportingly, let me back through.

Even with safety car, I had to pit on lap 8; no tyre left. Good battles with Haz, Alonso etc.

At the end, I had to manage fuel. Finished with 1.5 litres left. Hard luck to Haz (his pace and tyre management was very good, same for matt). Well done lee as well

P.S. just wanna say sorry to rib and cunnie for not calling for a restart. Rib was right that there is little consistency (in canada, there were numerous restarts). Off the top of my head, why not after the first 2 laps have a vote across the start finish line; "y" to restart; "n" to not restart that race control can count?

e.g. Rib did 138 laps of testing; Cunnie 143. I was in their situation in China a few seasons back and I wasnt happy. Sad to hear about Cunnie leaving, but such frustration is understandable; hope you change your mind mate.
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 am

Many thanks for your comments Alonso and Mr. Morgan. Your understanding means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valencia - Testing / Race reports    Valencia - Testing / Race reports  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Valencia - Testing / Race reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2