Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canada - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+10
lozribbans
DFRACING1
matt-e-g-2010
ajbrown
Alonso0506
arcticwolve100
QuickNick
Ari_Zijlstra
jayzeewood
MattLeonowicz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Canada - Testing / Race reports Empty
PostSubject: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 am

Canada - Testing / Race reports Circuit-Gilles-Villeneuve-Thursday-press-conf_2607917

Last edited by MattLeonowicz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 am

Sweet back in a F1 car as Max is taking the SC car out for me here. Getting good with the car still got understeer but still working on set up 2 secs of the mid runners but not sure what fule loads they had in. So will keep pluging on.
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:05 am

Umm not to bad for me 1.24 on race fuel and 1.21 on quly so I think I can find a bit more befor the race.
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 am

well after all the talking whit cunnie i decided to search a new challange
So Arjan Zijlstra Aka. the crazyFlyingdutchman is free again.
and as i saw big changes at the teams it wil be interesting who wil be in the cars at canada.
Will report wich team i choosen this week in a littil pers.confrence.
well if ya look for an decent driver or looking for an teamm8 Wink pm me or if im on the chat just talk to me Wink
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Car beginning to feel like the front and back are connected. I can brake without having to correct the car as if there was a caravan attached to it.

Power oversteer in middle sector still there but thats my own fault and too much fun to do anything about.
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

well second day of testign for me at canada After the emotional decision to leave merc, i getter up my self and try to get a great weekend here.
but so far so good Smile.
the car is and beaty to drive atm. Its stable, i can control the power oversteer wich is great fun Very Happy.
The top speed is an handfull thing here , so i build the setup around it. And i must say the car got some great top speed and in the cornery section of montreal its handeling superb its driving nicely over the kerbs and take the corners just how i want it to do Smile.
l hope for some decent points after 2 dissapointing weekend's.
And i hope i can get an seat before Friday Smile so i have a team to build on Smile.
Well i wish all you guys goodluck(apart from alex -.-) for the race here and i hope it will be an wonderfull weekend.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 am

started testing for canada propper love the track but only prob im finding at the moment is turning in to certain corners car strugglin to point in ,
happyish with times but feel im loosing to much near end of lap and unable to put that right
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am

With Montreal one of my favourite circuits i feel very comfortable at this track and m after the break and only a few laps today the car feels good early on.

Wont do that much laps till the weekend but with such a good pace im very confident we will score some good points for the team.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 am

ermmmmm yehp evrything should be okk new parts seem to be working should be a 1-2 but you neva no
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 am

well first day in the torro rosso and i must say the car felt pretty compententive and i think we can get great successes whit this car if we continue testing like this Smile.
Testing went well this afternoon improved my setup by 1 sec Very Happy so verry happy and the car seems verry stable and got good grips on this *green* track.
Back to top Go down
matt-e-g-2010

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 am

Got race pace down to mid 1.20s, still working on qualy low 1.18s but confident of getting high 1.16s, i dont know if its just me but main website isnt displaying hotlaps so dont really know where im to in relation to other racers but confident of more good points this weekend as this is one of my favourite circuits.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 pm

right were do i start ermmmm

last few weeks i have been a knob as allways but ahh lol i jsut wnat to say i no i havent been testing very much or putting an effort in and last week i was going to quit because im just getting no were but now i look and think to my self you are not egtting any were because you dont try not because your crap cus i no if i try i am good and thats whta i aim to do its not fare on my team m8 and its not fair on drivers like lee and etc test alot off laps then i just turn up and race so i want to say this to admin matt i no your my tema m8 but from now on if i dont do 250 laps a week at least i want you to not let me race okk cheers
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 am

good luck with that haz hope you return to old form wich you had when i came here and you were in the top5 regulary.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 am

Day 1 of testing -

Well 1st laps in canada, finding very low grip on the track, cant slow car down fast enough,
top speed is bit off, and balence isnt the best.

starting 4days behind every1 else, so considering the probs i have times arnt that bad,

all can be sorted, just needs work, but very nice track to drive,

more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:45 am

DAY 2 -

Improved lot of things on the car that was bad yesterday,
Have now got good grip in the car, = slowing down car faster and more stable to,
top speed is now done,

balence can be better and have things i can change tomorrow to srt this,
having being behind ive hd to test alot last to days to catch up, hope ive now done this,

not seen much from my team m8, or corry, but with main rival alex out, i just need to play safe,
Back to top Go down
lozribbans

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am

My first testing report
Went to tescos and did shopping with a wobbly wheeled trolley. Came home and based my setup on trolley!
Back to top Go down
cunnie

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 am

lmao rib
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:20 am

difficult desicons to make atm
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

Having really frustrating week. Havnt been able to squeeze anything extra out of the car for the last few days. My lap and sector times are identical for both tyre compounds which I have never had before and im an absolute mile off the pace. Race pace is gonna be 1.20.00 at best which is slower than everyone ive seen on track this week. Got another couple of days to try new stuff but to be honset not sure what else i can try. Hope long strategy will offset some of the super slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Pace is pretty good im just concentrating on finishing this race which means ive had to concede a few tenths in pace. About half a second of dave maybe a bit more but hopefully i can fight for a podium place maybe 4th.

Problem is as am being quite conservative im about 10mph slower than everyone else down the long straight so im a bit of a sitting duck lol but as i said to just finish the race will be great and grab some points on my return.
Back to top Go down
stelios vantsis

stelios vantsis

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:39 pm

do not change my name. again my car have name Nick Valsamis
Back to top Go down
stelios vantsis

stelios vantsis

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 pm

i am torro rosso second driver and my name is stelios vantsis:)
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 am

alright calm down i just didnt update it is all
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
stelios vantsis

stelios vantsis

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 am

Thank you Matt Leonowicz
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 am

thanks for the helmet matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next