Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canada - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+10
lozribbans
DFRACING1
matt-e-g-2010
ajbrown
Alonso0506
arcticwolve100
QuickNick
Ari_Zijlstra
jayzeewood
MattLeonowicz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 am

testin wit new team m8 has been fun and is lookin in good shape
i myself am pritty happy with pace but not to confidant on my steerin wheel seems slow to react at mo dunno why , but anyway when i hook up im not to bad
midpack area
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 am

made some changes to my wheel rotation ang it feels so diff got into the 1 19 1s almost instant
big thanx to cosie for helpin me with that as i felt i may have been losin time with it, bitta fine tweekin tomorrow and should be fine
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:32 am

Ok final prac before the race and my pace is good and everything is checked for race.

Now prac start are really good but i got serious prob with my game as the monitor freezes for split second and the continues and its nearly impossible to drive with that and i need to solve that for tommorow
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 am

lower graphics m8.
As for me Hello Back of the grid again but I did get up to 7 in the timing sheet
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 am

sweet that was fun reli missed all this. not the pounding round always testing but racing everyone again. Pace is looking good hopefully on for a podium. Problem is my qualifying is shocking lol well of. Good luck tomorrow everyone lets have some fun
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:46 am

tested a few diff set up configs i had avalible
and feel ive settled on one
top speed isnt great but im very happy with car no idea how to tweek or do anything so just gonna drive the wheels of it
l;ove canada just hope i dont get hit of t1 or hit some one of
alson dans 1st race back in the mclaren family so hoping he does well also
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:00 am

Final testing -

Good session for myself, checked final race settings, everything looks ok,
on for a strong resut here.

Also did quali check, and for once ive found the balence early, so i can just concentrte on getting the time out of the car.

Just hope now that my net holds up, and should be a good race.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 am

only did a few laps try get more done next weke but sorry to my team mate i wont be able to make it i have to go out

soz matt
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 am

Damn that was fustrating

Qualifying was good didnt expect to get anywhere near dave but got quicker and quicker each session and was behind him by only 0.090. Gutted as i could of had pole but i lost over a tenth on my previous best in the last sector taking it easy.

Race: Starts wer awul sumin wrong with my default lights. got in to p2 ahead of dan and arjan and come on guys i was ahead and u both shot 1 up the inside of the chicane way faster u should of been to make that corner was never going to stop in a month of sundays. your both experienced now those moves are so risky if i had turned in would of been end of my race. Even tho i was in front i still didnt turn in cuz i new it was u2 behind me sorry but wen ur both behind me i shit myself lol.

Anyway in p2 and making silly tiny mistakes every few laps my consistency wernt quite up to scratch on my comeback but still miles ahead of p3.

Dave was very fast first 20 laps but after that i pretty much matched him every lap was getting in to a groove.

Before race i asked like 10 people wats ur radiator size everyone told me 3 so i went for 3 lol. BANG. dno what i did wrong next race ill try 4.

Sorry to cunnie on for some good points. Even tho my engine went i hope ive showed you i have good pace and hopefully i can keep the seat long term.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:44 am

Well that was poop again ........
Qauly went verry well Got an good solid p4 Very Happy Veryy happy whit that result.

Race: well i had some good starts and i feel pretty sorry for my behavior at the start im sorry for that corry Sad.
well ended up p5 after first corner this was the start of an dramatic race.
First i spun out after my first pit stop and pushed like and idiot to get back to the p3 group.
finaly got them in sight.Than daniel and andrew Morgie have pitted that time and me and nikolkas tried to make an gap to those 2 but that didn made any sense cus daniel was gaining on my like he was flying over the track.
at the Big straight Daniel overtoke me but i slippstreamed Back but he hitted the brakes just on the same moment in wannted to go the right and collided whit his right rear tyre.
i did an mark webber ala valencia 2010 hitted the barrier verry hard and came to an hold at the wall of champions. Well i feel sorry for daniel i hope his car is alright and i hope he will get some solid points Smile.
well On to valencia maby that can gimme some luck after 4 dissapointing races but my main compettender Alistair brown has also crashed out the canadia gp So im still on his heels
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 am

LMFAO what a fucked up race lol

Quali - pole 0.3 off my best

Race - good start got lead stayed there, pulled out a 25 sec lead, once i pitted i put to boost 1, and took my time not to take risks,

very l8 nto race sc come out,, normaly when this happens the breaks go strange,

and yep, my breaks and about 7 other drivers breks went,, and was just a fight to stay on road, i was close to alonso and all break went almost took alonso out sry m8,

was bloody funny watching ppl spin by me every lap,,

anyway wd morgan,, good win, p9 with no break at all, and only 2 wheels, meh lol,, onto valencia a must win,,

from 1 lap ahead of the whole field, to 9th grr,, also cheers nick 4 subbing, solid job.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 am

well wot a crazy race got my wheel taken off by loukas, then a LAP DOWN RECOAUGHT loukus
he then blocked me for 4 laps

way in to rac e got my self up to 7th brakes failed crawled round
even passed dave yes dave even though he was paked up lol
dan got 6th it was formation finnish lol
only 2nd time brakes have failed and all the top runners did also
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 am

Powercut = fail
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 am

OK first off all before i went on i remembered i had quali ban and i thaugt shit with that many people on bye bye chance to win.

So after 2 screwed start 3rd on was fine but i played so safe that i even lost places at start and i started last lol.

Now behind cunnie and dan who spun somewhere lap 10 or so.

Next pitting and had a strategy fight with andrew,dan,cunnie,arjan etc.

After corry came out of his pitstop i had huge graphic problems with my game as the screen stopped for split second and then continued but was undriveable.

Wonder how i kept it on track.

Then sc at end i got lap back on dave and his brakes felt omg i thaught i have 2 in a row in montreal but bout 4 laps later my fail aswell.

the moment with dave was scary as fck.

So just tried to bring it home and hot P3 yay.

At end sorry for matthew he could have scored some good points today but unlucky m8. Nxt time we have more luck.

Also big congrats to andrew for win and payback on me for last season montreal and rib for haning on after he lost a wheel if im right.

So onto Valencia a track i quite like
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:49 am

Fantastic result 2nd, best result before this was 4th so well pleased. Qual 5th. Got fantastic starts on all 3 attemts. Proper one got me into 2nd behind Dave. I was imagining Daves face as he looks in the mirror and sees a bloody Virgin behind him. Very Happy

Held 2nd for about 6 laps untill Corry caught me. I gave him plenty of room but for some reason he drove into the side of me causing damage. Im guessing he thought he was passed me and could move over. 2nd attempt he hit my rear tyre at the chicane and spun me, in fairness he waited for me.

The damage suffered unsettled the car and i lost it into a wall and lost a wheel, limped to pits and waited for repairs. Came out 11th pfft.

Last SC was very knid to me, i pitted. I was on a long strategy so this was my last pit and with everyone in front needing to stop again and a bunch of mech failures I got my first podium 12 seconds behind Mr. Morgan. Sooo happy. Well done everyone who finished and especially Mr. Morgan on his 3rd win.
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 am

quali - 6th i think

race - start was pretty good but had no room to move into at turns one and two. Fell back to 8th but got ahead of a lotus around outside of turn 8, just before safety car came out.

Got past matt before battling with arjan which is always an experience Wink. Got ahead of him into the hairpin. Pitted early, as I was on for a 4-5 stop strategy, using the options throughout the race.

Hard but fair battles later on with matthew, dan, and alonso.

Remembering the last montrael, I went conservative on brake cooling and it paid off. A late scare passing ribster but after that it was just a matter of coasting past the guys with failed brakes, and managing the lead to rib.

Congrats to rib; he said earlier in the week he had no pace but tonight he was on fire. Good strategy and very good pace, as q2 and q3 showed. Glad to win on first outing with cosie, but I know i was lucky.

Driver of the day: between dan and rib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada - Testing / Race reports   Canada - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Canada - Testing / Race reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2