Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Season Testing Reports

Go down 
+8
Ari_Zijlstra
Alex
Mythos
Alonso0506
ajbrown
arcticwolve100
DFRACING1
MattLeonowicz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:06 am

Car is feeling good but Dave is really untouchable on 1 lap pace so i know the only way I can beat him is with a better strategy in the races, we will wait and see.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:14 am

well started on jerez today session started badly car was just not there but then i started to inprove quiet abit and car feels gr8 and consistent but still lots more to do want to put 200+ on the board today just checking suspensions and not making setups
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:08 am

Day 2 of Jerez testing

Today we concentrated again on learning as much as possible about the new car.

We did long runs on both sets of tyres and the primes worked well. The Option tough needs more checks tomorrow so we are able to compare both compounds.

Overall we made a huge step forward in performance wich makes us really happy.

Tomorrow we head over to the USA to continue testing on a street circuit wich we will use to make the car more reliable. Testing new components and other things dosent really help us on that kind of circuit.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:16 am

Fun races at 9:00pm if any1 interested
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:11 am

well the jerez test has concluded for all the teams we are half way threw pre-seaon compled 201 laps today in all just checking certain parts off the car and found some things so all in all happy
Back to top Go down
Cosie

Cosie

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm

First time on the ogl mod,1st impresions are good,thx mat L.went out on default setup for a few laps,changed setup after each 5 lap run,some changes went the way I wanted and some not.all in all a good first test.missing my team mate to:(
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Didn't have much chance to test at jerez, about 20 laps, because i have my final assignment due in Friday, almost finished though so testing will resume properly on Thursday night
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:49 am

Done stints on higher fuel today to see how long the tyres are lasting.
Car is very stable so its good to have a comfortable balance going into the start of the season.
Tyres seem to be lasting as long as everyone else so overall I'm pretty happy
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:13 am

Fun races at 9
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:51 am

Done some more long runs today to see how setup changes work and im quite happy with that.

After that i was doing first low fuel runs and i was happy with the pace i had.
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:42 am

1st test for me today and managed around 60 laps. Not really looking at times yet as I'm just looking to get familiar with the handling. Overall I'm loving the new car!! Gunna look to do some more laps 2moz and do some setup work.
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:27 pm

All reinstalled will test out the buttons later on as I have to reset up my wheel
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:03 am

Ok guys tonight at 8:00 were doing a few 5 lappers. We also need to do sc test so please turn up. If you miss sc tests and bugger up in oz then you'll prob get race ban

Last edited by DFRACING1 on Sat May 14, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:49 am

5 peppers? we making some dinner?
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:47 am

Sorry m8 was working till 10 but I am sure I can make tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:08 am

Ferrari pre season has ended, both driver have now finished their set up preperations, and now head over to oz for the 1st round of the season,

Both driver are confident and very happy after finishing each test top of the tables,
but both drivers are all aware testing is one thing, racing is another,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Testing Reports   Pre-Season Testing Reports - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Testing Reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2