Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japan - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+8
Corry
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
Alex
Gary Madew
DFRACING1
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
MattLeonowicz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 am

Well done Dave and Nick and me errrrrr I mean Harv.

Back to top Go down
Cosie

Cosie

PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Dan"Ribster"Ribbans wrote:
Really looking forward to this one after official practice last night when I knew I was "on it" with my primes and 3 stopping.

Great start and was 3rd at end of lap 1 and maintaining both gaps for a good few laps before I spun exiting hairpin and had to wait for a month (4 or 5 secs) for a gap to spin it round and re-join.

Cut along story short, spun completely on my own 4 times, had a drive through and miss calculated my pit stops. Very pleased with my pace last 3 races so not too pissed off.

Consolation prize was getting Cosie on pen-ultimate lap. He will say his tyres were going off or something like that (he had only done 17 laps on them FFS) but we both know the truth Martin. Very Happy That pass was like a win to me.

Report to follow with pics oooooow lol,

race.got hit into T2 witch broke my rear wing,caried on,car felt bad and i thought id have to pit,but for some reason the cae came bk to me a few laps later?lolmad e a few mistakes first part of the race.then the fun started with myself and rib/harv.i did a difarent pit to most on the grid.i pitted end of lap 37.and did the rest of the race on that set of primes.i thought it would be worht it coz if i did pit then rib would gat past obv so i stayed out and had a great fight.did 15 laps on those primes and they reached the cliff big time lol so last 2 laps were soooo slow.front left exploded at last chicane on last lap

[img]Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 GRAB_005[/img]
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:34 am

Just as a complete coincidence I took a screen shot too. Mine clearly shows without any shadow of a doubt that Cosies tyres were actually brand new and that there was a tad more ambition than talent in that Renault yesterday. Very Happy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/15/67/00/65/cosie_12.jpg
Back to top Go down
Cosie

Cosie

PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 am

lmfao nice onr rib Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 am

hahah thats class mate
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 am

Brilliant stuff Rib lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan - Testing / Race reports   Japan - Testing / Race reports - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Japan - Testing / Race reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2