Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monza - Testing/Race Reports

Go down 
+3
DFRACING1
arcticwolve100
MattLeonowicz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Monza - Testing/Race Reports  Empty
PostSubject: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Monza - Testing / Race reports
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 pm

well started some runs sunday finding track tricky now and couldent think why then i rememberd were usin low abs here this time
so lot harder with the high speed to striaght stop

times arnt good at the mo so got work to do
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 am

So here we go, the final push of the season, 7 races to go. of the 7th season in ogl, god guys dont time fly.
From here i will be pushing even harder to wrap up both title's.
and as were in monza, i will hopefully give the fans something to cheer about. (hopeing for 1-2)

So far wings and gears, they feel realy good, although i got something to test for tomorrow.
most of week will be spent on suspention as this is a bumpy track, so lot of wrk to do.

All been testing diff tyre and fuel loads.

more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 am

ok not gonna test all week if its not gonna cool down here its 40° all day here and in the night its still bout 30 even in my room so not gonna switch pc on as long as its that way.

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 am

more testing laps done today
strugglin to keep my time near end of lap findin hardly any grip so havin to go more cautious which is hurtin me even more
was of where i wanna be but se how things go for sunday
Back to top Go down
Filippos NomiKos

Filippos NomiKos

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 am

I LOST MY SET UPS BECAUSE OF THE UPDATES..FOR NOW IM FINISHED FOR SURE...ΦΑΚΚΚΚ
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 pm

shouldent lose set ups cause of updates m8
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 am

Great day at ferrari as we gear up for our home gp.

Today driver 1 finalised his set up, and did fuel and tyre test ready for sunday.

Driver 2 good to grip with the bumpy track, and is showing great pace. front running pace and yet to put in a solid run,

More tomorrow from ferrari
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 am

ok ive done some race checks on setup and tried some small changes but gone back to the normal config.

at end some low fuel runs but they look very slow.

lets see what happens tomorrow cause t1 aswell as t3 will be very diff.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 am

All good at ferrari checked a lot of things on both cars, all look good for tomrrow,

hopeing for double podium
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 am

not lookin forward to tomoz steel feelin pain in my bad anckle after hoover accident yesterday
not that im lookin fast anyway
just hope to score a point or 2 if i can
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:45 am

will post real race report tomoz but im sry to all i ended their races dan and arjan really sorry guys. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 am

Ferrari driver no1 Monza race report -

Quali - Been hocked up since monday, but only doing race pace, quali wasa bit of unknown
So 1 went out with 5laps fuel, and was in the 22.s but alonso was on longer run so wasnt sure.

Q1 i hocked up the lap perfect. and got my pb, and was good enough for pole.

Race -

Start was good, But broke early turn 1 and alonso made good move to take lead,
Had a run going into turn 2, but sc was deployed so had to back out.

On the restart i had good pace, me and alonso were fighting side by side for many laps great fighting.
Then out of the 2nd chicane i had a run on him, but i left it for lezmo.
i had a look up inside of 1, and alonso went wide so i went past, then on the apex for 2 i had the TINY tap from flo, not his fault, but enough to make me lose control of the car. and cause a pile up between me alonso dan and arjan, i think another was in that.

i came out the other end with fucked up car, and pitted sc was also deployed and i came out p7.

under sc my team m8 went off p6

Sc went in and i went on the attack straight away, all be it was a fucked car and hard to break,
lee and 1 other guy pitted so upto 5th.
alex was next who didnt put up much of a fight,
then matt.l who i had biggest fight with all race lol. but got past.
past andy also.

anyway cnt remember who it was at the time but i got p1.
and from here on i had control of the race which i was happy about because i could nurse the car home.

wattching live timing during race my team mate had the pace for p2. so gutted whteva went wrong did go wrong.

was a quite race but i brang it home to win in ferrari in italy.

Alex had a good return in 2nd, and a amazing drive by dan ribbins to get p3. driver of the day.

alonso ended 4th good result considering the carnage we were in.

so extended champ lead. onto singapore.
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 am

DFRACING1 wrote:
and a amazing drive by dan ribbins to get p3. driver of the day.

Thanks Dave.

Had really rough start, spun at T1. Guys in front so much better on brakes and I had to brake longer and harder to avoid, but my rear wanted to keep going. Sorry for those who had to take avoiding action. Pitted under 1st and second SC's.

Had 2 great battles with Mr. Alonso. Second one at end of the race was epic. I got caught quickly then defended like a madman for 4 or 5 laps. Alonso got me with superior top end and perfect braking at end of the straight then went wide on next corner. Like a gent he let me back through. Really really fair driving and no contact, we had a drag race to the line and I must of only had it by centimeters. Thanks mate I really enjoyed that, 3rd or 4th it wouldnt have mattered just great racing.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 am

horrible race full stop for me wasent happy all race
lost a wheel stop go and a spin glad its over
never do well here
now for singapore another i do crap at
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Don't worry lee i'm sure we can come to some arrangement
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Well what should i say after i won monza last season i thaught i may can win it again this season but it came very very different to what i thaught.

Quali was bad but still managed p2.

Race start was ok went behind dave and past him into t1 the same way i got past by andrew last season.

Now we had good battle after sc and then at 2nd lesmo we touched slightly and a big crash with me Dave,Dan and Arjan.

Im really sorry for Arjan and Dan but as you could see in the highlights i couldnt do anything (remember webber and rosberg in korea)

After that sc i just tried to make up some places. past loz,andy,lee and matt who spun after ascari.

Had a teriffic battle with dan for 2 times in the race and i have to say my car was really bad in dirty air.

Had a moment after parabolica like massa last season and nearly ran into lee at first lesmo cause he was standing there.

Had foto finish with rib to the finish line but lost it there and i have to say he deserved it more than me so at end i was lucky to even finish with that crash at start.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 pm

nearly ran into lee at first lesmo cause he was standing there.

i stayed stationary alonso cause i could see u comming on map and it was right thing to do as if i moved we woulda hit m8 so i waited
u would have had yellow flags and seen my car not moving
yellows meen slow down theres an accident lol
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Ain't done a race report for a while, so might aswell while i wait for shit to download.

Wasn't intending to race this weekend, as i had a wedding to go to, but it was boring so i pulled a sickie and came home after the service lol

so had like 30 mins to practice before quali (had tested a bit last week)

Have no idea where my quali lap came from to put me 3rd on the grid, my highest qualifying ever.

Into T1 i got a wheel on the grass (or i would of been hit from the side by someone) so i didn't slow down in time to the corner, so had to run wide putting me down to 6th,

After the 2nd sc i lead 2 laps, lol most ive ever lead till the bastard... i mean Dave overtook me, didn't make it as easy as he was expecting though Wink

spun it in 2nd which was a shame because i say i lost about 15 seconds in that spin because i had to reverse the car, in the end i was only 8 or so seconds off 3rd and 4th so could of been in that scrap right at the end and could of capitalised on there battle on the last few laps but ah well, 5th is still my highest finish this season, not had a very good one so far lol

Not sure if i can race next week, as I'm going back to uni on the Saturday and not sure whats going on with the internet, Should be able too though.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monza - Testing/Race Reports    Monza - Testing/Race Reports  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monza - Testing/Race Reports
Page 1 of 1