Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+9
Corry
DFRACING1
Gary Madew
joaopitaes
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
massa94
ajbrown
MattLeonowicz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 am

Ok HOME RACE and i was under huge pressure cause i wanted that win so badly as the last time i was here i was only 6th.

Anyway quali looking great since i had lots of fuel and primes on but again the pressure i made myself was too much and my q3 laps were probs the worst quali laps i did for a while but still p3.

Race starting 2nd cause of corry`s setback and wanted to attack dave at straight but arjan jumped me cause of his jumpstart lol and i was having to defend more than i wanted early on and lap 3 or so cosie hitted me but luckly i didnt lost rear wing but had major damage on diffusor and rear wing wich caused so much understeer and i had to let andrew past.

Now staying with andrew and dan with a gap up to 6 seconds to andrew and 3 to dan and when i pitted 3rd time i putted 4 more turns on frontwing cause of that understeer aswell as repair. pit stop 12 secs lol.

Now closing on andrew and about 13 laps to end he spins and i take 2nd pitted for last time and braught a 2nd place home in Germany yay Very Happy

Wasnt exactly what i wanted but still P2 and my home fans happy.

Well done Dave,andrew,cunnie,cosie and all others finished.

Onto Hungary dunno whats gonna happen there.
Back to top Go down
joaopitaes

joaopitaes

PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 am

what a bad luck! Today's race could be my debut in the league, but my network connection was failing today and i cant participate in this race.
I will try to prepare myself to the next race and i will try to be competitive.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am

thats a great shame m8 u had good pace in practice
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 am

also, good to see cunnie back and congrats to gary madew (solid clever driving in first 2 races), and great comeback drive by teammate cosie
Back to top Go down
Gary Madew

PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 am

QuickNick wrote:
also, good to see cunnie back and congrats to gary madew (solid clever driving in first 2 races), and great comeback drive by teammate cosie

Thanks for kind words. Right now just trying to keep it on the track and not get in the way too much! Sundays race I was happy with but next race Ill need to mute people cause for me specially with F-1, I need to focus 100000%. Im defenately HUNGRY for Hungary!

See ya throughout the week M8`s!

CA-RAZY!
Back to top Go down
Cosie

Cosie

PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am

qually.p4,very surprised as i didnt do any qually laps till qually lol.v happy.

race.got a good start and was fighting with dan,he past then i past was good,then i was very close to alonso and just braked a little later than him and hit.lost front wing,sorry alonso my bad,pitted and came out last i think,all i could do was drive as fast as i could from then on,had a few passes on the way upto 4th wooop.couldnt remember my boost buttons to turn down as i was 2 laps short.i forgot i was on 6.eventualy found them and put it on one with 20 laps left and had half a lap left as i crossed the line.great result from quicknick.we are back i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports    Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hockenheim - Testing / Race reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2