Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monaco - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+8
F1RacerDan
massa94
Alex
Alonso0506
ajbrown
arcticwolve100
MattLeonowicz
DFRACING1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
stelios vantsis

stelios vantsis

Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 am

yes and for me is stop and go but i cant choose this Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am

Don't request to pit just do it
Back to top Go down
stelios vantsis

stelios vantsis

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 am

Oh yes i am sure this is Embarassed . Congratulate for your win.You are fantastic today!!!
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:03 am

Ok Monaco the Jewel in the crown last night and what a race it was

Quali

I knew i dont get heat into the tyres not even the super soft so i had probs to get fast laps.

Had to do more laps and got better with each lap. Q3 i thaught i got P3 but harv got 3rd but he was much faster than me anyway so i got my goal in P4.

Matthew with p13 wasnt too bad as it was our goal just to finish the race.

Race

Start was ok kept position into t1 but was near alex and harv. But alex went to deep on brakes i think and smashed harv off t1 sc already on lap1.

Now behind martin i made huge error wich i appolgize to him was completly my error.

Now last and chasing the field but so many safty cars i had so much luck with that.

Now with all these sc`s wich kept me in race i wanted to let haz trough at end of tunnel and got on one of those yellow bumpers or whatever their called and i was very luck to get off there.

Now over the race i had some great battles and overtaking manouvers against others like andrew morgan,cunnie,matt leo and also dan was behind a couple of times.

Now at end dan crashed and i felt really sorry cause he wasnt making mistakes all race and
deserved podium. Just got it home then.

Also big congrats to Shaun for P3 well done m8 and cunnie to finish despite all the incidents in the race.

At End also Matthew finishing 7th and scoring good points and helping our Team to stay infront of Lotus. Well done matt.

Now 1 week break and we head to Canada one of my favourite tracks in all of F1 so hoping for good result.

Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 am

Crash crash crash is my race review

Any idea how to reinstall a tv menu thingy? managed to fck it up long story short
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 am

Keep forgetting to do my reports lol but here goes!

Had an average quali as I couldn't get a setup right! Started 6th and after several safety cars eventually got up to 3rd fighting Alonso again although not directly on track more on strategy. As for Matthew grorgy I made a move stuck and u turned in, it's inevitable at Monaco! When dave dropped out I moved up to second and was clinging onto Alex on the hope he would pit so I could try not pitting and goin for the win but switched off in t1 clipping the barrier and losing a few wheels, damage was too much too fix and I had to stop settling for 5th. Really annoyed as I had a pretty solid race with just that one mistake that cost me!

Looking forward to Canada as it's a track Im good at Smile
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

nick,

Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 Nick_t10

go into that folder and use the unistaller, run as the administrator.

Re-download the tv style - http://hotfile.com/dl/31802365/18c67ac/TVStyle_0991_upgrade.rar

run the .exe as adminsitrator and apply the upgrade in the .zip folder, download this tv style megapack by prunn http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MY1QPOV3

again run the .exe as administrator then follow instructions to apply the tvstyle you want to the OGL mod.

Pm me if you need any more help, always here if you need it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 am

Virgin Monaco Race Report.

Loz and I boarded the plane for Nice.
Stewardes's were hot and plyed us with silly amounts of champagne,
Got off the plane (Private of course) and Loz jumped inthe driving seat of the hire car and sped off. He realised I wasnt in the car and came back to get me. Loz was soooo pissed he missed a turn and we ended up in Texas. It was all OK because they have "Hooters Bars" there so we were fine.

By the time we realised what time it was it was Tuesday and we missed the race.

We are commenecing testing for Canada now so watch out. Im back by the way, surgeon said this evening that shoulder is healing nicley and that a 2 hour race in an F1 should be a doddle.

Regards

Raunchy racey ridiculours Ribster.

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:11 am

glad to no your doin ok rib make sure u do the simsync program
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 pm

good to see your back danny and your making good progress with that.

cya soon
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Is it okay if i take one of the HRTs from now on?

Also, in the next patch could it possible include my old helmet (heidfeld's current black one).
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

does that mean youre back for good? Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 am

Subject to internet at home, yes indeedy. Hopefully anyway!

o and thanks to cunnie and max for the help with the tv style, tricky bloody thing to sort
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:50 am

no probs m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monaco - Testing / Race reports   Monaco - Testing / Race reports - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monaco - Testing / Race reports
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3