Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Budapest - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+10
massa94
joaopitaes
jayzeewood
Alonso0506
Gary Madew
Cosie
ajbrown
arcticwolve100
DFRACING1
MattLeonowicz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gary Madew

Budapest - Testing / Race reports   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budapest - Testing / Race reports    Budapest - Testing / Race reports   - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 am

MY BOLD IS NOT YELLING ITS JUST REPLYING TO UR STATEMENTS AND OR QUESTIONS

Mythos Mr. Madew(MR IS MY DAD CALL ME GARY). no offense but all your post is a punishment.
You think that this is F1? a punishment?
or that the rule D. is F1 ? realistic?
The punishment isnt always the right way. AGREED BUT IT SURE HELPS THATS WHY I SAID PROBATION! PROBATION IS A FORM OF PUNISHMENT BUT IT MAKES THE DRIVER THINK TWICE BEFORE HE MAKES A ANOTHER BAD DECISION

I had leagues at the past too, and you must not have experience to solve the problem of the starts, if you are saying that is a "problem". EVEN IS NASCAR WE HAD TO MAKE CHANGES TO STARTS AND RESTARTS. ei: IN REAL LIFE NASCAR THE SECOND THE GREEN FLAG DROPS YOU CAN PASS. THE ONLY PERSON YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO PASS IS THE LEADER BUT ONCE THE LEADER CROSSES THE S/F LINE HES FAIR GAME. WE NEEDED TO REVICE THIS MORE THAN ONCE. FIRST WE SAID NO PASSING UNTILL THE BACK STRECTCH(WORKED LIKE A CHARM!). WHEN THAT DIDNT WORK IT WAS NO PASSING UNTIL YOU COMPLETE LAP ONE(NOT AS POPULAR BUT AGAIN IT WORKED!). ONCE WE SAW BETTER SATRTS THEN WE REVISED IT AGAIN WHERE YOU CAN PASS ON STARTS AND R/S BUT ONLY WHEN YOU PASS THE S/F LINE. ALSO IF YOU CAUSED A CAUTION ON A START OR A R/S YOU ARE ASKED TO PARK IT FOR THE NIGHT(A RULE THAT MOST OF ESRL LEAGUES USE TO THIS DAY. SO YOU SEE ITS NOT A PERFECT SCIENCE BUT PUNSIHMENSTS ARE SOMETIMES NECESSARY.

If it is a problem then the solution is one and only one:
Official Practices. REAL OFFICIAL PRACTICES.
You didnt appear at official practice? YES I WAS THERE! you cant race! why? because the admins must see your behavior at the track. And in this behavior will be the safely starts too.
If a driver make mistakes at the starts without doing it deliberately, then he must make more practice(I AGREE) in the week with other drivers to learn braking zones of the tracks and the braking style and points of the other drivers. PRACTICE IS GREAT BUT THE SECOND THE RED LIGHTS GO OUT AT THE START OF A RACE MOST PEOPLE REVERT TO OLD WAYS, THATS HUMAN NATURE. NOW IF YOU THROW IN A DETERANT(PENALTY/PROBATION)THEY MIGHT THINK A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY RESULTING IN BETTER STARTS. then at the official practice at Saturday admins will decide.

And something last.
You said at a previous post that you are looking for a league that has structure and holds some type of standards.
Do you believe that driving aggressive behind a driver whos in hotlap at Quali, when you just came out of the pits, is a type of standard? no offence but you must answer this to yourself first m8.NOT SURE WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT OR WHEN BUT IM NOT THAT QUICK TO DO THAT! AT LEAST NOT YET ANYAYS. I ALWAYS LOOK FOR OPEN SPOTS ON THE TRACK WHEN IM Q`ING. IF I DID THIS THEN I DO APOLIGISE BUT I DONT REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING YESTERDAY.
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

Budapest - Testing / Race reports   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budapest - Testing / Race reports    Budapest - Testing / Race reports   - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 am

well i do my race report today as i were to lazy last night lmao.
Well missed out Qualy so needed to show the guys what i have in the pocket these days.
Well gained like 5 places at the start than we headed to turn 1 than an torro rosso hit me as i could see in my rear mirror fuckt up my right rear not much damage but was enoug to get the car sliding when i put my feet on the medal so spun an few corners later bu sc came out. was around p10 pretty happy with my first laps had some great battels with matt and dan.
Than we came near the end of the race i saw lee was closing on my and i tought :O fuck im screwed. had one of my toughest battels here man o man what an titanic fight we had Smile.
Enjoyed it lee Thnx m8 Very Happy.

Well p6 after an unlucky moment for daniel Sad.
Happy with the result and i hope to improve each race now :0. and i hope i can end up on the podium near the end of the season.
but with the competetiv field we have atm its pretty much an hard job to do .
but i think i got an great teamm8 that can help me alot from now on.
Well next race spa kinda home race for me Smile hope to score big here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Budapest - Testing / Race reports
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3