Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports

Go down 
+11
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
F1RacerDan
Ari_Zijlstra
ajbrown
Alex
DFRACING1
jayzeewood
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
Cosie
MattLeonowicz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:53 am

La Noire, sounds like a washing powder
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:09 am

Lol it's new game from the guys that made gta and red dead! U play a copper tho Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt Varley

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:48 am

theres a character in it called varley! yay
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:31 am

Ye hes gay,

Anyway, final checks done todat, moved some things about with set up, nouthing worked really,

quali still be happy with 3rd, alex and harv got me, all week ive just done race and think i have ok pace, but we will see,

From 2morrow we start useing the engines so ill be tking it easy,,

season offically under way 2morrow waaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:27 am

NOTE -

Just a reminder that we do NOT let people race unless they have done at LEAST 50 laps on the server. this is to see weather you are safe to drive this race and not at risk of spinning, or holding up others,

Driver's currntly under 50 laps, {inc before hotlaps server was reset]

M.Varley

C.Sweet

M.Kane.

N.Demetris

M.Dixon

L.Ribbans

N.Valsamis

In order to race you will need to turn upto testing tonight,

PS - there are a few drivers without there Full real names, change before the race or you cant race
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:41 am

done some initial laps, off the pace at the moment but the mod is still new to me. Confident of a good practice session tonight in order to get up to 50 laps
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:57 am

improved alot thos last few days doing high 32 tot low 33 doign them verry stable Very Happy.
verry happy whit the car and realy hoping to finish this race in the points.
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:19 am

Message from Loz.

Sorry guys Ive had internet connection probs all week. Been testing offline in the hope connection would come back on by today but it aint happening. Gonna have to miss this one sorry.
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:10 am

LOTUS RENAULT GP ANNOUNCEMENT:

Following release from Hospital, Driver Max kane has decided to pull out of the opening round for the following reasons : Lack of Testing
Current State - weak and tired

I would personally like to apologize to cosie my team mate and the rest of the field, but i feel that with a weeks rest i will be better equiped to race next weekend rather than risk going back to hospital ( due to being weak) attempting to sit and race for 2 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:20 am

just comeback when your ready m8 health goes 1st so just rest and comeback when youre back 100%
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:51 am

I used practice tonight to see how both compounds work with low fuel and im very pleased with how the primes work but i on the option tyres i had huge problems to make work so i hope that i can manage that tomorrow at Qualifying. Was also watching german football cup finals so didnt do all the prac starts but i make sure everything will go right tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:02 am

Offical prac -

Went to plan, confirmed pace doing last check for tomorrow,

Did a little quali at end on meds, and still p3, was thinking of that for 2morrow but off the line i get fucked, so a no go there,

A little unhappy with some ppl's driving on race starts but new mod were rusty,, aslong aswe all play safe tomorrow,, long preseason and ttesting be gutting for some1 to b hit out at start
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:33 am

Lat week of college been stuck in my room doing 1 thousand word essays for the past week lol, finally though i found some free time and did some testing not too late only a day before 1st race lol, signs are reli good if my team mate is right im not far of the pace which is encouraging, tomorrow i just wana finish the race in the points then when college is over i have 4 months to test as much as i want Smile

sweeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Mythos

Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:29 am

DFRACING1 wrote:
NOTE -

Just a reminder that we do NOT let people race unless they have done at LEAST 50 laps on the server. this is to see weather you are safe to drive this race and not at risk of spinning, or holding up others,

Driver's currntly under 50 laps, {inc before hotlaps server was reset]

M.Varley

C.Sweet

M.Kane.

N.Demetris

M.Dixon

L.Ribbans

N.Valsamis

In order to race you will need to turn upto testing tonight,

PS - there are a few drivers without there Full real names, change before the race or you cant race

Dave as i'm not in the list i suppose i'm not racing right?
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:33 am

you did enough laps before the hotlap reset so you can race
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
Mythos

Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:41 am

oops sorry Matt. now i saw it better. the word was "under"....
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:31 am

terrible fps caused me to crash.
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:11 am

Before season started i was told by 2 admins the stupid sc rule wouldnt affect anyone. HA 1st race and it does. Was a great race fighting with harv dave and alex then dave pits so i decide to come in next lap and as me and alex are entering pits sc deployed message comes out so i have get out the pits with my tyres nearly gone only half a red block left.

so now thanks to the SC dave and harv are right behind me and theyve already done their stop! HOW IS THIS A FAIR RULE THEY DONT DO IT IN REAL LIFE SO WHY RUIN IT FOR US. i dont give a crap if ive said this before i wont stop complaining until rule gets changed.

Any way after that im a stop behind everyone but made my way up to 5th brilliantly and fighting haz for 4th. he decided to basically stop on the exit of the fast chicane i mean i no its wet but come on are u just that slow or wer u break testing me? anyway couldnt avoid him hit him spun my car into wall wing gone. sc saved me when it came up so i pitted and took on hards thinking it would get me to the end as it was only 21 laps. anyway it didnt and had to stop and came out 4th from the lead! pushing hard and was going to smash the fastest lap but got on the kerb at the fast chicane and crashed and finished 7th.

Only plus is im matching harv and daves pace.

Well done ferrari boys and team mate
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:16 am

Ferrari race report driver 1

1st off i wish all the god dam new guys would read the fucking rules, not only did they not have a clue what was going on, they didnt know about 107% rule,, and people that were knocked out q1, were driving in q2 and ended up being hit by 1 of them i mean wtf cmon ?

QUALI - q3 put in good lap, on 1st run, quali p1

RACE - starts for some reason are shite, harv n corry past me,

few laps later i past corry. then we had sc after restart i got past harv,

few more sc's then 1st pit after the pit harv was faster i was defending hard, and i hope fair.,

at one point down to the harpin in turn 3 i coverd inside, and harv hit the back of me, which broke rear right suspention, and car was pulling to 1 side,

stayed in lead, but in middle of race harv was right on me making a lot of moves some i had to com of break to avoid,

then we geet to 2nd to last turn harv has a run, i start to cover but he take a unge anyway and we make contact im off, rear left suspention fucked nd car handaling like a fucking bitch,

this also put alex p1,

after this i was just driving to the flag, i let harv past so 1 of us had the chance for a win, but for me car was shite no chance of anything, im lucky corry crashed ? or would of been p4.

anyway shit start. going all out for sepang,

ps no sc rule is changing end of, moan all you want, if you dont like it look for the door.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:23 am

made lots off mistaked but corry blocking u wasnt 1 off them not my fault u spin on str8 u got a record for it and so what if i wasnt as fast as you get on with it alex saw what happens admins if you want to loook be my guest
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:27 am

kept on softs all time for every sc as was worried i couldent get temps up
let cars by as i wasent comfy

got in rythem but pitted early again as softs was crap went to hards pace was there
got to 6th but felt somut with brakes and asure enough they faild
same old every mod wot do i do
got 9th though
well done to alex great drive and team got points
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:32 am

Well, lucky but a wins a win.
Qualifying I messed up the lap but it was still good enough for a comfortable P4.
Race start was decent but was too cautious and cosie was quite aggressive behind, he hit me and i got some rear damage which affected the handling but not much..
After the SC Alonso passed me but i soon got by again and built a gap and started to catch Corry. Fixed the damage so lost out in the pits to Alonso again, had to pass again and did. But under the sc he tapped me and that means i had more damage so it might have cost me a tenth at max, not much. Ferarris were pulling away then suddenly saw Harv lunge into Dave which sent him spinning, I took the lead and pushed to try and build a gap but Harv was closing in so I pitted, he stayed out a few laps which meant when he pitted I stayed ahead, he was faster on fresh softs I presume, so he was right on the back of me, but defended all I could and it was enough to take the flag for my second win. Happy with it but without mistakes ahead it would have been 3rd probably, made a few mistakes myself but don't think I could have troubled the Ferraris
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:33 am

Qualy: Well went not that good trough one of those new guys he decided to get on the track when he needed to stay in the pits he blocked me an so my lap was gone so my time was good for p11.

Race report. Well What a Beauty of a race Very Happy.
first had a godo start went from 11 to 7th Smile.
tha had big battels whit haz,corry,florian,Martin.
But the best was the battel for 4th whit florian i nthe last 5 laps we overtooke eachother like 5 times lol.
but than the nerves came and i accendantly pushed my downshifter-.- show my engine cut it self off for safty reasons so my car felt out than haz came whit alot speed hitting me in the back. but than haz his car was still on so he finished in front of me so 6th Well good result and if this is going to be the season it will be the best out of the 7 wel had.
Wanna thnx Matt leonowicz for this wonderfull mod it made racing alot more fun Very Happy.
Well roll on Malaysia
Back to top Go down
Mythos

Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:39 am

Torro Rosso Race Report

Well qualifying was a surprise for me. P13.
I went better i was expected.

At the race after the wrong grid and the restart i slept in my cockpit and i started the race from the pits lol
The race went well, the SC saved me once to not run like a crazy to catch the fronts, but some guys must learn the rules for the restart of a race after SC goes in.
You must stay close to the package and not leave gaps (where is the penalty for this?),
is not allowing to pass before the start/finish line after you see GREENFLAG.
2 times i was delayed from drivers who dont know the rules.
At the 2nd one, i must say a "thanks" to Matt for the fairplay.
Also the SC is going out for no reason sometimes. Very sensitive. Anyway but thats for all.

My race ended when i pushed from mistake the engine starter button and i turned it off.
Thats it. No data at all from this race. Difficult the next one.

Nice race congrats to all who raced. Looking forward for the next experience Wink
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:30 am

Ferrari Report sepang

So after a bad start to the season, ferrari land in sepang for round 2, with massive upgrades to the car[mod].

1st impressions are amazing, the engine [sounds] is beautifull and the new car [model] is very impressive,

The new wings / floor etc bring a nice feeling to the car,

As for testing, useing the teams basic set up to get the groove of the track times looked good to start with, on the 1st run i noticed tyre ware is pretty high here, so i spent the morning trying to improve the ware rate.

In the afternoon, i started on some basics of the set up, wings / gears etc, and sem to have it ok, but doesnt feel like im getting everything from the car,

Was having so much fun in the new car that i didnt notice how many laps we did,
so testing will continue tomorrow a lot of work to be done, so much can be done to the car,

Looking forward to a good day 2,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports   Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melbourne - Sepang Test/Race Reports
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next