Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference Thread - End of season

Go down 
+11
Alex
cunnie
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
Ari_Zijlstra
ajbrown
Corry
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
DFRACING1
QuickNick
MattLeonowicz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mythos

Mythos

Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:33 am

s**t , some family problems will keep me away from the last race. No internet at the place i'll be at evening and if the things will not change at the last hours until the race i'll be off unfortunately Crying or Very sad
So, good luck to all and looking forward for the new season cheers
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:17 am

lol why do i bother? Quuilifying was poor didnt expect dave to bother so did a sighter then saw dave pop in a lap and only had 1 more chance, very poor lap my best lap of the weekend would of easy had pole just cant seem to deliver when it counts on a sunday.

Race:

Poor start not sure but i think my team mate had softs on as he rocketed past me or maybe i was just reli slow lol, after that was stuck behind my team mate going 1 second a lap slower than i could. after 4 laps i think he made a mistake at turn 4 i think it was and i got past. pace reli improved after i got clean air and was chalenging dave on pace looked like it could be a reli good race, never no though few laps later i caught to much kerb and spun in to wall tyre fucked again.

LOL disastres comeback but my pace is very good cant wait until next season when i can actually be assed lol.

Sorry alonso looking foward to working with you next season tyhough mate looks promising as long as i keep out the wall Smile

Adiosssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:57 am

QUALI -

went out early popped in 2 times 1st was just a sighter 2nd was pole messed up and cost myself 0.2 but still pole

RACE -

Start was awesome corry got a poor one with alonso getting 2nd, i knew alonso pace was slightly off so i took my time,

once corry got past i pused little more not to much, as long way to go, 4 or 5 laps later he was in the wall, and not to sound bigheaded but once he left it was simple from there,

took my time rest of race, every1 around me kept making mistakes, and i ended up winning by 1lap,

didnt touch any wall once, car was perfectly clean, pole fastest lap and win, perfect way to end the season,

So thats s6 over, what a great season its been for me and the "comback" had really good fun, and some really close classic races,

Well done every1 for a great race and season,

Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 Grab_010

6 finishe best we had here ?

Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:01 am

Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 Grab_011

Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 Grab_012
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:04 am

Well starting with quali i knew i didnt had pace and with not too many guys on it was easy to get front 2 rows. Great lap by arjan gotta admit that.

My start was great as i passed corry and no i didnt had softs lol. Then some laps later i braked too late and had to do 360 at mirabeau. Then just drove to the end of the race and crashed once and i heldp up lee sry m8 and also spun at t1 and help up dave sry m8 for that aswell.

Now i didnt got my 2nd place either for the team or for me but its still great achievement.

I will now take a small time out till nxt season testing begins.

At end i wanna thank my teammates Jay and corry who replaced jay for last races.

We had bad luck with car 2 very oftern but jay showed in monza that we can do it.

So was good season and i had some wins wich i didnt excpected and i faught for the championship wich i hope to do nxt season aswell.

cya all nxt season
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:07 pm

wot can i say after a dificualt season i managed 9th in champ
having to get a new tm at start of season to brakes failin every race its certainly been very hard for me but i couldent have asked for a better guy to help me and the team through it with andy morgan
really gonna miss him next season but hes got alot more on his plate to do
but hope he will be back soon good luck m8ty
mclaren get 2nd in constructors thats a massive feat concidering dave and nick was 1st really happy
as for race i was slow made mistakes but finnished felt bned for me sparrin partner andy C as it was a big battle for 8th but some how haz snuck in and took it from both of us lol
9th was great finnish though
roll on next season
lets get it on
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm

QUALLI-

SOME WERE NEAR THE BACK WAS POOR AND THOUGHT I WILL BE HAPPY IF I DO 20 LAPS

RACE-

STARTED OKK I JUST GUESSED THE SETUP 5 LAPS IN I WAS LIKE WOW THIS IS WORKING
STARTED TO PULL AWAY FROM CUNNIE AND CACTH ARJAN AND MORGAN WAS JUST PACING MY SELF CUS OPTED FOR HARDS ON A TO STOP AND SEEMED TO WORK MORGAN PITTED AND I DID NEXT LAP I JUST COME OUT BEHIND PACED MY SELF AGAIN MORGAN ARJAN CRASHED I GOT PACED WAS BEEN STEADY COULDA GONE 1 SEC FASTER IF NEED PITTED AGAIN FOR MY LAST STOP WAS COMFATABLY INFRONT OFF ARJAN AND WHEN HE HAD TO MAKE HIS FINAL PIT I WOULD HAVE BEEN 1 AND A QUARTER LAPS AHEAD BUT I LOST CONCENTRATION AND HIT BARRIER SO NP I PITTED FIXED IT STILL A GD 3 QUARTERS OFF A LAP INFRONT THN I LET DAVE PASSED BUT HIT THE CORNER AND MY WHEEL WAS SLANTED SO BAD I KEEPED OUT AND THOUGHT I NEED TO PIT AND WHEN I PITTED COME BK OUT I HAVE AN ADDON THAT TELLS ME PACE AND I WAS STILL 4 TENTHS FASTER THAN ARJAN WITH MY WHELL SLANTED TO FUCK AND DROVE HOME TO 3RD GR8 RACE GR8 WAY TO END SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!

SEASON REVIEW-

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY START OFF SEASON I GOT A POINT IN BRAZIL FELT LIKE A WIN BUT THEN IT ALLDERAILED AGAIN BY MAKING STUPID MISTAKES AND I WAS GETTING REALLY FEED UP AND THEN I LOST MY TEAM M8 WICTH WAS A HAMMER BLOW CONSIDERING WHAT HE BRINGED TO THE TEAM BUT THEN I CARRIED ON WAS STILL MESSING UP THEN I OFFRED MATT A CHANCE TO RACE WITH ME CUS WE GET ON WELL AND THEN IN ADELAIDE BANG THE CAR WAS THERE WAS RUNNING IN 1ST FOR A BIT AND DIDNT HAVE TO MAKE ANY MORE PIT STOPS BUT UNFORTUNATLY I CRASHED OUT BUT I WAS HAPPY AS I THINK I COULD OFF HAD 3RD IN THAT RACE CONSIDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO DAVE BUT I NEW FROM THERE ONWARDS IT WILL BE BETTER THN IN CANADA I FINISHED FIRST TIME SINCE BRAZIL GOT ON PODIUM EVEN THO I HAD NO BREAKS FOR 20 ODD LAPS THEN WENT TO LAGUNA FINISHED 5TH 5TH IN SPA 3RD IN MONACO WE HAVE SCORED 61 POINTS IN 4 RACES AND THATS JUST GR8 NOT ONLY ME BUT MATT TO AND COSIE GOT US 8 POINTS SO CHEERS BEEN A REALLY GOOD SEASON HOPE TO CARRY ON FROM WERE WE HAVE LEFT OFF AND I ALLSO NICKED 8TH IN CHAMPIONSHIP ARJAN JUST GOT ME BY 1.5 POINTS GRRRRRRRRR LOL LUCKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON AND HOPE TO IMPROVE NEXTS EASON AS THIS WAS A GETTING BK ON TRACK SEASON AND SCORING POINTS NOW FEELS NORMALL LIKE I USED TO IN S1 S2 SO FROM ME OVER AND OUT WinkWinkWink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Conference Thread - End of season
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3