Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference Thread - End of season

Go down 
+11
Alex
cunnie
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
Ari_Zijlstra
ajbrown
Corry
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
DFRACING1
QuickNick
MattLeonowicz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 am

i did 40 odd laps on it yday was ok but can see that its not the best version about lol
Back to top Go down
cunnie

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 am

you did 24 laps so dont lie lol
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am

lol thought i did more than that?
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:07 am

hmmm well lets see i duno llol i like moanco jsut not gd at it and atm seems to be the case again but i can keep out off wall so thats a plus but rear tryes need sorting big time but cannot w8 untill week end on this front gd so far tho
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 am

It’s only Monday, so the main aim was to understand how the tyres work and get confident with the circuit.
On this track a major set up change might give you half a tenth, but trusting your driving can see you gain half a second.
We therefore worked on finding the right feeling with the car and on making it easy to drive. There is still a lot of work to do and quite a margin for improvement.
I hope that in 5 days time I will again find a well balanced car.
Having the right set-up can make more of a difference somewhere else cause you need a good grid spot to get anything from here.
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am

My season 6 ends here. Ive had an absolutly disasterous season. Started every race and only actually finished Brazil. Gonna miss Monaco because if i cant finish at the other more open tracks I dont stand a chance in the Cote d'azur. Ive actually stored the G25 in the cupboard under the stairs for next few weeks as im having a break from the punishment I put myself through in the entire season. Ive lost the love for it recently but im sure it will be back for the start of season 7. Ciao for now guys, catch up with you in a few weeks. Rib.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

i no how u feel rib weve not had best a seasons u and me with brakes and such
recharge ya batteries for new season
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 am

Hope to see you back mate.

As a sidenote, with exams approaching, I may miss a race or two.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:28 am

lol dont worry m8 the oni races i finished since s3 was aus s4 brazil s6 now im on aroll off 3 in row evrything dnt allways go to plan 1ce i was up in top 4 now im not
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:34 am

With the title over, and the pressure off, we head to monaco to have some fun.
and thats helped find a stinker set up really fast,

time are up there, but still not sure on what im doing yet,
normally when i win the title, i have fun for rest of season and race from the back,
but this is monaco so not sure yet

if there is a sc ill prob defo start last we will see
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 am

NOT A REPORT

JUST WANNA WISH MATT A MASSIVE HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND A MASSIVE THANKS FOR KEEPING THE LEAGUE AND ALL THE HARD WORK HES DONE, REALLY APRECIATE IT MATE,

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Cant say im happy on this track cant find a good balance in the car yet dont like the car doing anything i dont want it to and at the minute got too much oversteer. But fuel and tyres are sorted just gota work on pace for next few days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT !!

Thanks for everything mate
Back to top Go down
Matt Varley

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY (Matt Leonowicz) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:12 am

well feeling confident On this track so that a major advantage But cant get my setup right My rear of the car is Dancing like hell. but wil hope to get some big points here most of the time if you finish here you get some big points so try to get a good confident setup and see were i end Smile.

But dont let us forget the Birthday of matt leonowicz today Smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! Matt Leonowicz Very Happy
Have a nice day m8 and wish you all the best Wink
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am

well my setup is wank but confident i can finish and thats a bigger plus then having a decents etup on an open track like bahrain so im happy
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:15 am

this is all my testing its a bit more stabeler this will do if i finish i get points thats how i loook at it lol
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I know it hasnt anything to do with testing but im very sick and cant leave bed for nxt days. i hope to get fit for race so see ya soon guys.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:17 am

QUICK HEADS UP LADS, SC WILL BE BACK FOR MONACO,
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:34 am

Will only be out for crashes. No red flags no in race peno's just classic F1 racing. Anything will be sorted after the race. So keep it on the track please and keep it clean.

PS: I have felt like crap the last few day but will do it as I love the track adn will just have to do my best.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 am

Better get practicing your braking points Wink
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

I will be today m8 lol
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:49 am

Nice test done, found out alot bout tyres that will do me well in race.

everything sorted for morrow fuel / tyres etc,

looking 4ward to a fun end to the season
Back to top Go down
jayzeewood

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:47 am

Suspect Join timed out Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:19 am

Well after my illness this week i just wanted to confirm my pace today and thats what i did. Quali gonna be miles off but i just wanna try to score much as possible to get 2nd place for me and Ferrari.
Back to top Go down
Mythos

Mythos

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:58 am

Back to the races for me after a small break Razz
Many problems with the first touch of my setup.
I solved many of them but still to solve some for better balance and race pace.
I'll not test for quali as the team must run tomorrow to do all the job to solve the problems for the race.

oh and... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Conference Thread - End of season
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next