Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Conference Thread - End of season

Go down 
+11
Alex
cunnie
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
Ari_Zijlstra
ajbrown
Corry
arcticwolve100
Alonso0506
DFRACING1
QuickNick
MattLeonowicz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Press Conference Thread - End of season Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

Use this area to do reports for these races please

Last edited by MattLeonowicz on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 pm

WHAT A TRACK!

I love it, but it doesnt love me back. Love the low downforce, car moves all over the place and a handful to drive, but thats great.

I'm having this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5VOe11hzoo&feature=related) every time i go through eau rouge. I wont be able to catch it 44 laps in a row on sunday so gotta work on that.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 am

Crunch time in the title race, knowing that i only need to finish within 5 places of alonso and morgan to clinch the title and my fav track, brings me a massive buz,

1st day started off really well, right on the pace, and car feeling good,

next few days will go over and fine tune stuff, and hopefully bring home the title,
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:26 am

well i started yesterday with testing for the penultimate round of the season.

The Team has got some updates on the car wich should help us gaining some performance but as Spa is a unique track we have a specia low downforcel areo package for the car.

Me and Corry will work mainly on evaluating a few aerodynamic updates on the front wing, while the rest of the week will spent mostly comparing the two types of tyre that Pirelli has brought here, running with various fuel loads.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 am

much better day testing today for the team did some tyre evaluation work bit undecided on wot way to go on that but done me pb on them today so much better
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 am

Big improveent for jordan team,

allthough the team were happy with pace, we didnt like being off off alonso who is the target for the race.

so after looking at suspention settings we made massive jump in time, putting back inline for the win,
both driver will concentrate double time for the race.
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:36 am

Made good improvement today and hopefully a lot more to come.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 am

GRRRR BEEN BUSY WITH 1 THING OR ANUVA AND ONI JUST ABOUT DONE FIRST LAPS OFF WEEK THESE ARE THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT RACES I HAVE COME ACROSS IN MY RFACTOR CARRERER AND AT RBR WE SO BADLY WANT TO BEAT LOTUS BUT THIS RACE ISNT GOING TO BE EASY I HAVE NEVER BEEN STRONG AT LOW DOWNFORCE TRACKS AND IS AN AREA WE NEED TO IMPROVE ON AS A TEAM EVRY 1 HAS 5 DAYS TESTING ON REDBULL SO IT WILL BE A MIRICLE TO GET SOME NICE POINTS BUT WE WILL TRY OUR HARDEST IN THE LAST 2 RACES BUT ATM IM NOT GOING TO LIE IM IN THE 1.55S AND THAT NEED TO COME DOWN BY 2.5 AT LEAST WILL BE PUTTING MY HARDEST EFFORT EVER TOMMOROW IN ORDER TO GET AN OKK CAR FOR SATADAY AT LEAST CUS WE WANT TO BEAT LOTUS SO MUCH AND IN BATTLE FOR 8TH IN CHMAPIONSHIP TBH I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT MORE IN TRESTED IN CONS BUT IF I DO SOME HOW GET 8TH IT WILL BE A BONUS BUT I THINK THE NEXT 2 RACES WILL LIE IN THE HANDS OFF FATE BAD LUCK GOOD LUCK ALL I NO IS GOING TO BE 1 HELL OFF A RIDE

PS RBR BOYS
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:53 am

Big improvement today, car is consistantly fast, tyres are perfect, fuel is sorted, now can fine tune till sunday.
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 am

nice information for the race 2morrow, did a few things that will help me out, if i need it,
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 am

Well since i still dont know if i can race tomorrow i played safe and did last checks on setup and the car overall.

I gotta say car feels stable and good just dont know if our pace is good enough for the front row.

At the end we still try everything to make the championship beging decided at Monaco the last race of the season but we need a miracle but you never know what happens so we have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 am

1 word horrible car was not where it was yesterday if anything im goin slower
so not lookin forward to race now as i aint got an answer for the loss of pace and with cunnie a sec faster than me things are lookin grim
Back to top Go down
Corry

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 am

Decided to do quili but got a call half way through from a mate and decided to go out tonight insteade, 1st run was wank had boost on 1 with bout 7 litres too much fuel 2nd run was even worse lol decided to park it as gota get ready good luck guys cya in monaco unless theres another bank holiday lol
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 am

Qualy verry solid one 5th place was pretty happy whit that.

Race: ..... were should i start well the start wwent normaal knew slash would outbrake himself so went full attk against my teamm8 cunnie overtoke him at Camel straight. but than made a costly mistake and lost 2 place's so matt leon and cunnie overtoke me Went full attack on matt And he made a mistake so could concentrate me on cunnie but he was faster than me and behind me They were slower so was driving in no-mans land. than i just want to change My position in my seat But braked to late as this track is liek ice i Went of and Gone trough the gravel and hitted the barrier .. well engine was still running so tryed to get back to the pits but well got lapped and i tought well fuck it so i esc.

Well roll on monaco, One of my favorites. the track were the Toddlers Gonna be seperated Of the Man.

Hope For a finish there as i had 3 non- finishes in a row now. and we need the points hard to Get past lotus
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 am

POLE - FASTEST LAP - RACE WIN - X3 OGL F1 CHAMPION GET IN!!!!!!!!

QUALI - 2 SOLID LAPS THAT WOULD OF HAD POLE,

RACE - WENT INTO THIS KNOWING I ONLY NEED TO FINISH WITHING 5 PLACES OF MORGAN TO BE CHAMPION, SO I WAS NOT GONNA TAKE NO RISKS,

START WAS GREAT STAYED P1. AND WITH MORGAN AND HARV FIGHTING I WAS ABLE TO PULL OUT 1SECOND PER LAP.

HARV PITTED 1ST, BUT I KNEW 1 STOP WAS BEST WAY TO GO, AND SO DID MORGAN SO WE STAYED OUT,

MY STOP WAS PERFECT, CAME OUT WITH CLEAR LEAD AND BEGAN TO PULL OUT LEAD AGAIN.

HARV PITTED FOR THE 2ND TIME NER END OF RACE, AND GOT FL, COULDENT LET HIM DO THAT LOL, SO PITTED GOT FRESH TYRES AND GOT IT BACK,

2LAPS LATER TOOK THE FLAG AND MY 3RD OGL TITLE,

BEEN AN AMAZING SEASON, COMPATITION HAS NEVER BEEN SO CLOSE, AND THE RACES HAVE PROVED THAT WITH GREAT WHEEL TO WHEEL BATTLES,

WELL DONE TO MORGAN AND HARV ON PODIUM AND EVERY1 THAT FINISHED,
AND TO MY TEAM M8 FOR ANOTHER SOLID POINTS FINISH.

WE NOW HEAD TO MONACO, HOPE TO END SEASON ON A HIGH,
Back to top Go down
QuickNick

QuickNick

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:41 am

Quali: 3rd i think.

Race: was going to play cautious into turn 1 but got a good start compared to those behind me. Covered my position, saw a car outbrake themselves into turn 1 so tried to stay away from it. Almost 3 abreast into eau rouge, i knew that wasnt gonna work so braked and focused on my line. Got a run on harv and just breezed by him on straight. So kept him behind until the undercut of first pit stops. Harv went for two stops, i went for one.
Got ahead again after his second stop, but tyres were shot to pieces and outbraked myself into last corner and he got by.

With hindsight, should have gone for two stops. Tyres were by first pitstop and end of race. [quote][code]Press Conference Thread - End of season Grab_111
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 am

wow coulda done well here arrgg
let everyone go of grid lost abit a time but the softs was amazing and closed up easy
then somut happend to nick d outa oh rouge so i had a run we was side by side i couldent see him dunno if he could see me but i twas slightly pushed to barrier and bounced of and tapped him lol
few laps later he crashe d and i crashed same lap pfft got to pits car fixed but was awfull
softs was great though me nick battlin for ages then somut happend and he lost time
i was catchin matt l eon was goona do rest of race on worn tyres but dident wanna risk it so pitted keppin matt in 6th was closin to lol

well don morgy 2nd in constructors now yay
and dam u cunnie gettin 4th boooooo lol
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 am

Well done Dave. Speed, consistency and class. Well deserved.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

QUALLI 3 LAPS RUN 8TH I THINK NEW QUALLI WANT GOING TO BE GR8 MACTHED DAVE IN S1 ON MY RUNS S2 LOST 1.4 SECS S3 LOST 2 TENTHS AND ENDED 1.6 1,7 OFF BUT HAPPY WITH MYY 3 LAP RUN

RACE-

WELL STARTED OFF CATIOUS SME CRSH AT BACK FIRST 2 LAPS WAS NICE THN I DIVED DOWN THE INSIDE OFF SLASH THN HE GOT BK PAST THN AGIN I WENT ON THE INSIDE GOT BY MADE A MISTKE THN SLASH GOT BACK PAST THN HE SPUN RIGHT ON S2 MARKER AND I HAD NO WERE TO GO WENT STR8 IN SIDE OFF HIM NOT HIS NOT MINE JUST UNLUCKY GOT BACK TO PITS FIXED IT GOT BACK OUT LOOKED AT MY TOP SPEED OMFG LOST LIKE 20 MPH ON STR8 NEW PACE WAS GONNA BE BAD WS STUCK IN 55S ALL RACE LOST 3 SECS A LAP TO CUNNIE SME LAPS 5 SECONDS TO DAVE AFTER 15 LAPS NEW WOULD BE 5TH OR SIXTH SO JUST CONTROLLED SPEED SWITHED BOOST DOWN TO 1 AND CRUSED HOME 5TH AND 6TH I CARN NOT BELIVE IT WOOP WOOP NOW WE OVER TAKE LOTUS WE WILL TRY TO OVER TAKE LOTUS RENO NEXT WILL BE VERY HARD BUT WE FIGHT UNTILL THE END

WD PODIUM PEOPLE AND TO DAVE ON 3RD WORLD TITLE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey guys as i said i couldnt race yesterday but hockey was ace so it was woth beging there.

For the Championship I want to congratulate Dave and Nick aka the Jordan Team for winning both champiuonships.

You guys deserved it as you were both the most consitant Team over the Season.

For Dave i wished i could have pushed even harder but i think this was my best season so far in terms of speed and conistency.
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 pm

this monaco track is a terrable version doesnt feel like a track 1 min breaking point there thn there then there wtf????????
Back to top Go down
cunnie

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm

this track is impossible theres no braking points or marker boards and the track is just wrong no grip
will be a screwwd up race if we race here this weekend.

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:35 pm

i agree with cunnie this track is impossible to race 1 theres no grip
2 the corners just wrong its not right at all never found a track so rubbish to drive they made it impossible to do a lap
come race no grip no one will get passed lap 1
please change it to wcp monaco
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Yeah i've seen the rft monaco version it is bad but I can't say anything i'm not racing it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference Thread - End of season   Press Conference Thread - End of season Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Conference Thread - End of season
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next