Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

India - Testing / Race Reports

Go down 
+6
ajbrown
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans
arcticwolve100
Alex
Alonso0506
DFRACING1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

India - Testing / Race Reports Empty
PostSubject: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:26 pm

India - Testing / Race reports

For the first time all season I took to the track with no pressure to find the perfect set up to win. And just had fun
For the 1st 10laps I jst putterd round learning the track. Which I must say is awesome got a nice flow to it and you can attack on all the turns which I like doing. But it's so easy to go wide.
Once I learnt the track I sorted wings and just had fun and car feels really good.
Track is very easy on tyres = less pitstops so overtaking will have to be done on track.
Test more later

Ps- how many laps is this ?
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Well the title hunt is over and we head to india first laps yesterday and i really dont like the track too much its ok but nothing special.

I changed my wings from the high downforce i had in korea to medium downforce and car feels quite good.

Hopefully we get more people on track this weekend cause only 11 cars or so was aweful we used to have so much guys racing where are they !!! lol
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 am

Race is 60 laps.

Can't get a rhythm, way off the pace, dave will easily beat me even starting from the back so 3rd is the target, and it'll probably be a lap down lol
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:52 am

No improvement, 2 seconds off Dave, will probably end up dnf'ing anyway.
Even behind Dan(ny) Ribbans/Harv or whoever it is so wont even be on the podium
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:07 am

finnal day testing
Feel im as good as im gonna get here
tyre tests done now so just hoping to finnish this 1
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 am

OFFICAL PRACTICE

was worried bout pace after spending 2 days on f1 2011, but went onto track and was fine was straight onto my norm pace, and even did a PB.

car is all set for 2morrow gonna have some fun after a long season,

bit disapointed with low turn out, but with new game out its expected hopefully a load will turn up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 am

sry for not turning up but i was playing f1 2011 on ps3 and did some online races but they cant drive at all smacking into the back all the time when i was starting front row lol

anyway will be there 100% tomorrow and try my best as i did all the tests over the week so car is basicly done.
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 am

Alex wrote:
Even behind Dan(ny) Ribbans/Harv or whoever it is so wont even be on the podium

Praise indeed LOL.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 am

No problem harv
Back to top Go down
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 am

Mae pob da yma yn y cymoedd boyo
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:00 am

rigth just gonna race for now any 1 need me to race for them then tell me now
Back to top Go down
massa94

massa94

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 am

haz, HRT please
Back to top Go down
Alonso0506

Alonso0506

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

Ok that was my worst effort ever.

Quali wasnt really on somehow and was distracted.

Race start was good had battle with gary but he went off sry for that but dont think i touched him.

Had battle with matt and after 1 lap behind past him on long straight but then my stick was stuck to the right so i completly went into him wich i appologize for.

Really really sorry and also my relialbility record is also gone wich ment a lot to me see ya all tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 am

grr decided to race at 6 made a few mistakes at start thnj started to charge was low 32s but i pitted 1 lap to late grrrrrr i think i can finish next time but not abad effort
Back to top Go down
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 am

my shoulder was really painful, injured it last week, so i wasn't really concentrating so i crashed, probs would of retired anyway as it was painful
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 am

not a great race lost wheel lap 1 clawed back a lap dow managed to finnish nick is killin now lol

well done to nick great 2nd win
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 am

So champ settled so doing rest of season at back of race to have fun, this is my indian gp

RACE -

starting p14, had a good start a past a few people, during the 1t lap a few made contact, or went wide. and found myself p6

got past few cars, upto p4, then next thing i see is alonso and matt getting together and putting my 2nd by lap 6.

sc out

on restart i had run on alex, and at harpin i made sweet ass move to get p1. lap8.

from here on its was comfy rest of race, was shocked at the pace i had,,

then 13laps left sc came out,, every1 pitted for fresh tyres. inc me
but i sware every1 went softs and i had hards i had no pace lol,

anyway 1st lap on restart i was nowhere, alex and dan.r got together and put nick 2nd, so 1-2

then last turn i locked up and get got better exit and past me into t1..

thn he pulled out 1sec gap then alex was all over me,,
was pushing hard was locking up so much

then alex made mistake took pressure off from the back,
then 4 or 3laps left i really went for it. and last lap was all over nick,
but he held it to take his 1st win of season.

great job nick i said you could do it mate, also driver of the day great job..

abu and brazil next great way to end season,

hopefully more turn up cuz racing is amazing
Back to top Go down
Mythos

Mythos

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:58 am

Qualify:
I didn't expect to be in the top 10 in the quali. A happy result.

Race:
I had a usually good start but i was very careful to the first slow corners to avoid accidents. Job done but i lost some places. The race was good, the pitstops was at their time and quick enough.
At the middle of the race i was fighting for the 5th with Gary. I changed strategy and after the pitstop i made a safe gap for the 5th.
At the last 15 laps i was sure that i could fight for my first podium (3rd) cause my strategy was good enough to do it but the SC destroy my plan.
After a fight between Alex and Rib i was 3rd and i could take my first podium, but this time i must play fair play to them cause Alex play fair play to Rib cause he touch him i think, so i must give their places back.
So, for my speed the 5th place is good enough. Very happy cheers

Congrats to Nick for his victory, to Dave for the championship and to the two fighters Alex and Rib. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gary Madew

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 am

Considering I made 7 pit stops 6th aint all that bad!

I pitted for service 7 times . . .enough said . . .

See ya in Dubai!

CA-RAZY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India - Testing / Race Reports   India - Testing / Race Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

India - Testing / Race Reports
Page 1 of 1