Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onlinegamingleague news channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

Onlinegamingleague news channel Empty
PostSubject: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:10 am

We here at online gammingleague are pleased to announce the all new Ogl News channel
We will be up and down the pit lane at each race to find the news views and rumours in the paddock

Disclaimer
this is intended for fun and should not be taken seriously .
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:25 am

Monday 5th September 2011

News Round up
Our 1st ogl news round up enjoy

before we review the Singapore GP there’s been 1 or 2 changes in the league 
lets recap

For now engine failures are of till the end of this season.
Cars can now pit as soon as SC is deployed.

Over at redbull a shocking and surprising change
Matt Leonowicz has taken over the day to day running of redbull from Alistair brown
Alistiar will now take some time out but will continue to be part of the red bull team.
matt 1st order of business to bring in a new driver and so he has brought Alex cooper out of exile to help steer the team forward
a controversial move to some a master stroke to others can they now get rbr it's 1st win this season .

D Fidock wins the Singapore gp 
Ferrari continued winning ways can this team be stopped after a coming together with redbulls A Cooper D Fidock lost a back wheel but the safety car saved his race and with a storming drive came back through the field to win.

Williams not happy with D Fidocks pass on track
in the highlights df was clearly offline but race stewards declared the pass legal

F Geier unhappy with the amount of safety cars in the race.

Mclaren 1st double dnf 
Dan Lovett was unable to race after he stubbed his toe after falling up the stairs Mclaren medics say he never saw the 1st step coming .
L Miller dnf after losing concentration in race and was not happy

A Cunningham anti stalls on the grid at start of race but avoided any accident

Matt Leonowicz and J karras came together at turn 1 racing incident you decide?

Renualt continue to impress with A Morgan but they seem to be harder on there tyres can they solve this issue

Stay tuned to tomorrows news views and updates
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:18 am

September 6th 2011

Mclaren to use molboro colour scheme for japan and brazil races it has been anounced.

1st days testing at suzuka and the battle has already begun

D fidock leads the time sheet with a time of 135 665

F geier the main challenger set a best time of 1 35 896

next up M oconner and A cooper with respective times in 1 36s

The points diff between the top 2 drivers

D Fidock 285pts
F Geir 208pts

Dan lovett has returned to full fitness and ready to tackle suzuka

when D fidock was asked about cars pace and handling so far this was his reply
got on track today, and the car was driving like *** ****

i couldent break / turn or eccel,, had no confidence in the car,
and allthough it was frustrateing me, i wasnt getting off server untill car was sort of ok.

This took longer then i though, ..................... lot longer

but eventully i got it. and the times started to tumble.
did 1 more stint at the end, 1st lap put me top 2nd lap was up more but went off,

so much to still do to the car, feels crap. but atleast drivable now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F Geir the main contender also had this to say about his progress so far

Done 1 stint in Suzuka and car feels so good and my pace looks solid.

Now there is tyre testing to do for the week and maybe some setup testing.

More over the nxt days.

with M oconner and A cooper also looking good to and more drivers to post interviews and reports we could be in for an interesting race.

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:13 am

Breaking news

Ive herd a strong rumour that a tyre manufacturer could be ready to announcea a suprise
and come into the ogl f1 league
I understand League runner matt leonowicz has been negotiating with this company to come in to the league for next season

What does this mean ????????????????????
Will there be an all new tyre war set to errupt in formula 1
Exciting times ahead

Stay tuned for future developments

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Thismornings top stoys september 7 2011

The contract section for season 8 is open
let the silly season begin with all the exciting rumours and shock transfers weve had in the past let the games begin,

1st to confirm there team for next season , D & L Ribbans they say they are extremely happy with the teams process and look forward making virgin a top leval player

L Miller confirms he will stay at mclaren with driver 2 to be determind

Renualt confirm they will retain M Oconner and A Morgan again
this is a top pairing and sury more wins are to come , can they become the main event ? we shall see.

J karris has also confirmed he will stay at torro rosso good driver more to come from him i think

Sadly A Cunningham as decided to not return for next season at this moment in time
reasons old age has caught up to him and looking for a nice quiet retirement home
sad news indeed but im sure people will do there best to convince him other wise
thats all for now folks .
More updates to follow
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 pm

September 7th
news and rumours part 2

Where was arjan for the singapore gp ???????
team boss F Geir seid to be not happy and unsure of his where abouts

Theres a crazy wisper going around that ribster is M Harvey in disguise ?? is this true
some say its complete rubbish but i will do my best to get to the bottom of this .

I last reported dan lovett had a nasty toe injury and was unable to race at singapore
well pictures are now survacing of him in a lmp2 car what does this mean , is lovett of to comete at lemans
will mclaren need a new driver to cover we shall see soon.

And lasty just to give a quick mention to the crazt caaaan adian G M ( no not gm motors lol) its our own gary madew who has settled into the league well and look to see stronger performances maybe even a podium before the season is over.

Now back to testing action from yesterday.

The titanic testin battle between f geier and d fidock continues with both men pushing each other to the limit

d fidock 1 35 605
f geier 1 35 625

i dunno about you folks but this is to tight to call

next up u have m oconner a cooper corry and n demetris all cose behind in the 1 36 bracket
with more drivers and times set to tumble this could be very interesting.

D fidock had this to say

Making good progress with the car, its drivble now, but still not perfect.
Working hard on car, alonso improves the time by 0.2. so had no choice but to abandon balence and get more speed.

went back to p1 7laps later, and went back to wrking on balence.
as i was doing this found a solid ish set up, consisitant and faster then my time i have now.

looks like the ferrari is struggling slightly around this track
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Williams car on the other hand seems well suited to the suzuka track

2nd day of testing in japan and i tried some different things on setup but i went back to old/normal version and i just tried to get everything out of the car and it payed off in terms of pace but this is just pace in testing when it comes to racing its a whole different story.

Anyway also did some tyre evaluation and i now know what i can excpect in race and what i gotta do.

More over the nxt few days from team Williams
Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:27 am

Brilliant!! There's no evidence of me in an lmp car Wink just an imposter haa
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 pm

8th september 2010

News round up

Corry to take over day to day operations of mercedes and is looking for a driver.
A cunningham has decided to go on gardening leave will he return this reporter says racing is in his blood and will be a matter of time.

Redbull boss matt Leonowicz has quoted he will be naming his 2nd driver shortly,
now there are a number of top drivers out there , who will he choose well that we will have to wait and see.
I will do my best to find out .

Garry madew had this to say about next season The CA-RAZY Canucker has no immediate plans for next year but I am willing to start private negotiations as soon as possible to secure a ride. is he playin the waiting game, as we no that can be dangerous but is he in secret talks with a team we dont no about .
Time will tell

Now on to yesterdays testing dfidock impoves his time with a 1 35 591
and done 162 laps.

F geier on the other hand has only done 50 and not improved on his time.

D lovett has jet to do any laps is this another toegate ? or just scheduling conflict.
More news to follow

Back to top Go down
F1RacerDan
Admin
Admin
F1RacerDan

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Scheduling conflict ( I work 40 hours a week and a very demanding woman Wink)

Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 pm

9th september 2011

fridays top stories

top news story dan lovett was seen spotted outside not only the ferrari headquaters but redbull racing hq as well.
this is a interesting turn of events and is this true more news on this in the next few days.

N Demetris was finnaly able to do some testing yesterday after we found out he had the dreaded killzone virus that renders you confind to a ps3 for 3 days unable to move, we do hope gets well now and looking at his laptimes thats certainly the case,
both ferraris lookin strong.

D fidock continues his good form by keeping up the pace , with new car parts hes lookin for a strong weekend,
Able to clinch the tittle here will he be able to or will f geier go all out to take it to the next race

The redbull cars of m leonowicz and a cooper continue to shine with good top 6 pace , was m leonowicz move to bring in a cooper for the remainder of the season a masterstroke , at the moment this seems the case ,

more news from suzuka to follow
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 am

Saturday september 10th 2011

News report
Breaking news A Cooper fastest in official practice

A Cooper 1st d fidock 2nd F Geier 3rd 4thD Ribbans 5th M Oconner 6th A Morgan 6th F Nomikos 7th L miller
top 3 was on qually place i beleive so tomorrow will be very intense and exciting stuff.

Dond forget to be on server for 7pm uk time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tyre War update.
So ive been lookin into the tyre manufacturers and this is a list of possibilities i have so far.

Dunlop
Continental
Avon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:11 am

Todays top stories

F geier Wins the japanese gp,
perfect race from the young german to claim his 1st win of the season congratulations to him after a fautless race.

D fidock came 2nd after leading most of the race but a error in the pits cost him a drive through and the lead but 2nd was a great result

N demetris brought the sister ferrari home in 3rd after A cooper spun out but eventually got home in 5th

D lovett finnaly got his mclaren across the line for a good 4th place,

D Ribbans aka ( harv lol) came home 7th more good points for him ,

The renault boys 8th and 9th
m oconner blew his front 2 tyres after staying on that set to long look at his report and in pic,

All results and tables can be found on the ogl main site.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news Ferrari clinch the constructors tittle with 2nd and 3rd at suzuka.

No news on ferrari driver line up yet ? any one else herd anything let me no

Untill next time .
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 pm

todays news update

testing begins at korea so far 9 drivers have taken to the track and set times.

Drivers contracts update,
so far teams that have confirmed driver line ups are Virgin racing , lotus renult and redbull racing
who just anounced A cooper as the 2nd driver, Mclaren , Ferrari , mercedes < team lotus Torro rosso, Force india, Williams Sauber ,have yet to decide on driver line ups as yet with only L miller And corry sweet are set to continue roles as Tm

Rumours of a board meeting later today to confirm outline plans for next season to be held ,
My sources tell me it could be today but u no how these things go with scheduling conflicts.

Thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 am

BREAKING NEWS , BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS , BREAKING NEWS.

Ok ogl drivers and fans have i got a SCOOP for you

I have obtained secret test footage of not only next seasons mod but more so ive listed what they are

1 the new car models for next season the redbull was the only car on track seen so far and looks stunning
all new sounds and they sound mighty good ind i think youl agree.

2 The 2nd tyre supplier that has agreed to come back to ogl and were very excited about this , is michelin , yes after long negotiations they have returned to battle Pirelli

3 The Drs flap, yes this mod the rear flap does open , does this mean we will use kers ? this reporter is unsure as the kers mod was complex and untill a simpler version is out then we dont no,

The finnal bit of news is the track yes we have a version of india thanx to matt

Now there u go thats enough stuff your all you guys and girls to wet your lips over ,
ps my secret agent escaped the track unharmed to bring u this footage

so untill the next update so long.
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 pm

continuing on from the shocking and exciting footage i brought to u late last night i have another announcement

Dan Lovett has agreed to sign a contract extension with vodafone mclaren mercedes

With both mercedes and ferrari rumoured to be in the hunt for dans services
mclaren are very happy to keep dan with them.

Was other drivers conciderd for the roll of dan dident resign, yes there was 1 or 2 drivers that the team would like to work with if dan hadent resigned
but the best outcome for both partys was reached and now the team is settled we can go on and batlle for 2nd in the constructors championship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In testing news
D fidock continius to lead the way with a time of 1 41 803
2nd F geier 1 42 395
3rd A cooper 1 43 028
4th N demetris 1 43 421
5th G madew 1 43504
6th C sweet 1 43 880
7th D lovett 1 44 026
8th M leonowicz 144 395
9thL miller 1 44 854
10th m oconner 1 44 802
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Breaking news wednesday   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 am

Ok my ogl viewers last night i brought to u the exclusive footage of the new car redbull and the new tyre suplyer

But now i can exclussivly reveal something that will be in next seasons mod

the blown diffuser this video that matt has provided shows the difference between the normal diffuser and the blown 1
and im sure you agree it sounds awsome

Cant wait for next season already
Big thanx to matt and a shout out to dan for what they have come up with

Untill next time my Ogl, ites
Back to top Go down
arcticwolve100

arcticwolve100

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 pm

TODAYS NEWS

Thanks to dan and matt they have brought to the league an awsome bit of timing kit follow the instructions of wot to do on forum , its a website with all drivers laptimes and where they are on track
great stuff
U will need silverlite to get it workin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onlinegamingleague news channel   Onlinegamingleague news channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Onlinegamingleague news channel
Page 1 of 1