Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mechanical Failures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Mechanical Failures Empty
PostSubject: Mechanical Failures   Mechanical Failures EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 am

Mechanical failures are a part of all motor racing, and these things tend to happen, especially with a more realistic physical mod this season to what we are used to.

Dave posted a long post about how to save your engines and breaks which was a great help to many including myself, but unfortunately this hasn't really helped the situation.

I've worked my ass off on this mod and to get the engine rule working week in week out, but it seems this rule no longer fits the style of league this is. Thought it would be a nice edition to the league but it has caused more headaches then solutions.

So from Next weekend (hockenheim) Mechanical Failures will be switched off and the engine rule deleted from the league. This will be till the end of the season then will be reassessed for next season to see if we can find a way to suit everyone.

1 rule.

NO smoke can poor out of the cars during a race, as this causes problems for people. If your engine smokes during the race for a long period of time (say 2 laps) you will have 30 seconds added to your time at the end of the race. (i suggest radiator 3)

There's still the fuel strategy in there, just nothing to do with engines any more.

Hopefully people will reconsider there option to leave this league as I do not want anyone to go regardless of the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net

Mechanical Failures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OGL :: Information & Announcements-
Jump to: