Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverstone - Testing / Race reports

Go down 
+10
jayzeewood
Ari_Zijlstra
arcticwolve100
matt-e-g-2010
ajbrown
QuickNick
Alonso0506
F1RacerDan
DFRACING1
MattLeonowicz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dan"Ribster"Ribbans

Silverstone - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone - Testing / Race reports    Silverstone - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 am

Not my best performance to date. Missed by braking point at Village, tried to avoid wiping Mr. Morgan out and tapped Alonso instead, sorry mate. Got hit by a following car and got damage.
Damage made car squirly (yep that’s a F1 term) and lost time and control everywhere. Matt L had an off and spun back onto the track so I went rallying to avoid. Then racing with Matt L misjudged entry to Copse and took us both out. Waited afterwards till saw Redbull in my mirrors but it was Haz so guessed Matts damage was terminal so I parked it up in guilt. Sorry again Matt.

That’s me done. This was my last race too.
Back to top Go down
Ari_Zijlstra

Ari_Zijlstra

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone - Testing / Race reports    Silverstone - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:56 am

well another dnf not happy at all but atleast 2 points in the pocket.
but those anyyoning greek of an fillipos thing or w/e need to shut the fuck up i get enough of those people they dont even show some repsect or something well its not my case but i dont like him and i gues he doesnt like me either but yea -.-
well will see if i continue like this season cus im done whit it .
Back to top Go down
ajbrown

ajbrown

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone - Testing / Race reports    Silverstone - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 pm

right my race

qualli 6th i expected top 6 for qualli but i didnt expect to be so close between top 6 anyway wasnt 100% with my qualli lap thinked i should have gone couple thents faster for some erason s2 was way less gripy compaired in the week was costing me 3 tenths but gfained a lil bit in sector 1 any way im not the ebst at qualli mode so was quiet happy

race-the car was no were near what itw as in testing around 1.2 off was struggling lost my race in first 5 laps car wouldnt turn far from happy with that struggled untill mid way threw race were my pace picked up and was gaining heavy on 8th 7th 6th 5th then last 15 laps put boost on 6 and then way flying but unfortunatly for cosie his engine went i hope he can finish soon as he deserves it and way finished 7th not happy should have been miuch better then that still not happy i found out my fuel i had 9 laps left at the end and ran very low wings and that extra 15l makes so much diffrence wont be doing tht again
Back to top Go down
DFRACING1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone - Testing / Race reports    Silverstone - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Corry your post wasn't deleted you posted it in contracts you twit.
And you didnt slow down your downshift. We were on ts saying before race even started
That if you carried on like that It would blow.
Then watching your last 5 laps no wonder it did.
Stop slateing mod when it was all you. You've only just come back and you ain't stop moaning since.
To much time / effort and MONEY is put into the league. And all we get back is fucking moaning from most of you.
Bit of thanks here and there wouldent hurt but hey we don't expect that now.
Meh cya nxt race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone - Testing / Race reports    Silverstone - Testing / Race reports   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverstone - Testing / Race reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2