Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SimRacing & Gaming Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donations are appreciated!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Donations are appreciated!  Empty
PostSubject: Donations are appreciated!    Donations are appreciated!  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Guys,

As you know, Server, website and simsync are all working well for the league, but they all costs money

All donations are welcome and will be really appreciated by me

Send paypal money to : matt.leonowicz@googlemail.com

Server is around £18 a month now

so all donations however big all small will be a great help, Don't worry if you can't afford to give any money, but even a quid will help!

All donations will go STRAIGHT onto Hostile contact gaming for future payments, so you don't have to worry about me spending it on alcohol or food as I'm a poor student lol

Thanks to anyone who donates! I love you all.

Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net
MattLeonowicz
Admin
Admin
MattLeonowicz

Donations are appreciated!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations are appreciated!    Donations are appreciated!  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:53 am

The next server payment is due in 2 weeks, and all those donations have helped a treat, but atm I'm a few quid sort and can't put my own money in for another 3 weeks (student loan), so i am pleading for donations just for this month, i am on my knees lol

This will not happen again but if i don't get donations in the next few weeks, we will no longer have a server.

this is for this month only until i get all my finances for the year sorted out.

DONATORS GET FIRST HANDS ON NEXT SEASONS MOD! (people who have already donated will also get the mod early)

Sorry for the plea, and thanks all donators so far.
Back to top Go down
https://onlinegamingleague.forumotion.net

Donations are appreciated!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OGL :: Information & Announcements-
Jump to: